SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

neo head, 26 bottom end. 26 manifolds, best of both worlds.

That involves more effort... I'm talking just getting a s2 25 AWD from a stagea and dumping it in as is.

Will cost $1k + labour and most importantly look like a 25 hence providing epic fanboi butthurt

That involves more effort... I'm talking just getting a s2 25 AWD from a stagea and dumping it in as is.

Will cost $1k + labour and most importantly look like a 25 hence providing epic fanboi butthurt

Mike likes to over complicate things.

Need to smash the mantra of KISS into his head.

We don't think it's done any other damage, can't find remnants anywhere else. No bearing material floating around and bottom end APPEARS fine from a wiggle and inspection.

Pulled out onto riversdale road and gave it a little bit in first gear, went to change at about 5k rpm, looked down mid change and saw light was on and gauge was at 0 so turned it off and pulled over.
I have a feeling that pulling out and crossing over but still driving parallel with the tram tracks is what did it, all the wheels having different amounts of grip. Started raining 5 minutes after I pulled over too just my luck! It's a standard pump, getting replaced with an N1. I know it's not an amazing replacement but I'm not spending a grand on a Tomei pump, and this brand new versus an almost 20 year old standard pump, should be fine!

It's also getting a sump baffle extension thingy, kinda like the Tomei style with trap doors, only its an extension welded onto the standard baffle.

Oh and did I mention -7s! Hnnngggg

I'm about a second or two slower than you on most tracks, I don't know how to drive yet though...

Will be repairing intake manifold gasket and switching to E85 to squash these detonation problems before the next day.

Got a wedding on the 31st of Jan, so no Philip Island WRX Round 1 for me... :( Was hoping for a late summer PI