SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I have 4 cans.

I'd budget 1 x 20L Jerrycan of fuel each way to Winton or PI.

Which leaves me with only 80L of usable fuel for on the track. May need to invest in a few more Jerrys...

Still a bit concerned about fuel sitting for so long once I switch to 85... when I was filling with P100, I'd just use the remaining fuel to fill the daily over the next 2 weeks.

Yeah Winton is quite a bit more distance for me

PI is only about 120kms. So 2/3rds a tank for travels than the rest of racing

I wont be doing winton till I get some sort of flex fuel happening from Trent

I've driven to PI from the west on E85 with only 3 jerry's n raced all day. Fill up in Cranbourne, race all day and then stop at Cranbourne again on the way home.

That's good to know :thumbsup:

I find I use much more at winton as you get so much more track time.

plus sandown as you have the throttler open so long each lap.

PI you only get 3-4 sessions normally so not as bad,

calder you get bored after 2 sessions and go home ;)

I have 4 cans.

I'd budget 1 x 20L Jerrycan of fuel each way to Winton or PI.

Which leaves me with only 80L of usable fuel for on the track. May need to invest in a few more Jerrys...

Still a bit concerned about fuel sitting for so long once I switch to 85... when I was filling with P100, I'd just use the remaining fuel to fill the daily over the next 2 weeks.

chuck evo on e85 too. simple.

I carry my laptop with me and when I run out of E85 with no E servos in range, just switch to a rich 98 tune when there's about 5-10 litres left. Runs on this mix fine, can even give it a boot.

Flex is for poor planning.

I carry my laptop with me and when I run out of E85 with no E servos in range, just switch to a rich 98 tune when there's about 5-10 litres left. Runs on this mix fine, can even give it a boot.

Flex is for poor planning.

this!

that PI will not be in the MS championship as a bunch of us will be unable to attend.

but I know the guys are working on dates as we speak, with some big improvements over last year.

Any ideas on when & where the first one will be?

what do i need for e85? Currently got GTR fuel pump & 555cc injectors

Plenty of 700cc gtr-spec injectors floating around the For Sale section which work for me.

Just pump, injectors & a tune?

PI ride days are like $285 this year, quit your bitching

We need to hire MICA Paramedics, Recovery Crew etc...

You guys need to pay for a cleanup truck as well to remove face chunks from the track.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/rockhampton/2015/01/08/police-warn-motorists-not-block-speed-cameras-man-charged-rockhampton/

Well which is it? "High Visibility Policing is an effective deterrent for speedsters" or "Camera cars are now able to disguise themselves and hide (for their own safety)"