Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

"hi, i have a bench top meat slicer i want to sell"
how old and what make?
"dunno"
can you send us some pictures of it?
"nah my phone doesnt have any credit, i can bring it past"
no thanks.

stripped the skyline last night... loom relocation, paint the strut tops and rad support, intense clean, hopefully it looks schmick for the photo shoot.
taking $50 per shoutout.

Toby if I'm renting out a room to a mate, should I just get cash off him for tax purposes or is direct deposit into my account okay? does it make any difference come tax time?

Birds - when you get the GTR brah?

Edited by UNR33L

So close

1421112654.9495.iPicit.jpg

whats the price of 91 atm?

when I left it was 1:13 so I would expect E85 to be sub 1$ by now...When ti was first out it was advertises at 25c less than 91..what happened?

when I left it was 1:13 so I would expect E85 to be sub 1$ by now...When ti was first out it was advertises at 25c less than 91..what happened?

julia guilard/tony abbott

Toby if I'm renting out a room to a mate, should I just get cash off him for tax purposes or is direct deposit into my account okay? does it make any difference come tax time?

Birds - when you get the GTR brah?

I has it

Same thing that happened with LPG I imagine. More people use, more demand = can afford to push up the price. They would have made it cheap as shit to get people using it and now they have a decent customer base, someone has to pay for all the new pumps.

But 98 used to be 10 cents a litre more than 91, and the difference keeps going up. So as long as E85 stays lower than 98, proportionate to the extra fuel usage, I'm happy. Even if a little more expensive to run it's worth it.

United recently took over a servo 2km down the road from my house and put an E85 pump in - so handy! Used to have to fill up 3km away from my work.

Filled up the excel the other day, think 91 was like 1.09 at safeway petrol... Seems to have dropped a fair bit since I went to Thailand, then again I don't really look at the price when filling up so maybe I just didn't notice it

Same thing that happened with LPG I imagine. More people use, more demand = can afford to push up the price. They would have made it cheap as shit to get people using it and now they have a decent customer base, someone has to pay for all the new pumps.

But 98 used to be 10 cents a litre more than 91, and the difference keeps going up. So as long as E85 stays lower than 98, proportionate to the extra fuel usage, I'm happy. Even if a little more expensive to run it's worth it.

United recently took over a servo 2km down the road from my house and put an E85 pump in - so handy! Used to have to fill up 3km away from my work.

lpg is not the best example, it has stayed similar 50-60 c jsut when fuel prices when up it became less economical. and now prices dropping it's dropping at same rate.

expected the same for E85.

considering how much more you go though bet there not many of those flex fuel commodores using it atm.

EDIT:

just went and checked Holden site, seems for VF they dropped E85 support, so guess that answers that one,.

I has it

when you taking me for a spin? I can be your security guard, however I'm only 75KG you won't get a 100KG security guard unless you got a BNR34 sorry brah.

lpg is not the best example, it has stayed similar 50-60 c jsut when fuel prices when up it became less economical. and now prices dropping it's dropping at same rate.

expected the same for E85.

considering how much more you go though bet there not many of those flex fuel commodores using it atm.

EDIT:

just went and checked Holden site, seems for VF they dropped E85 support, so guess that answers that one,.

I disagree on the LPG, it may be proportional but back a few years ago during the LPG boom when every man and his dog were doing conversions for $500, the price of the stuff jumped up with little to no change to petrol prices. I was filling up at 40 cents a litre or less and out of nowhere the shit skyrocketed...I put it down to demand.

demand will always bump prices agreed.

not sure the demand is there for E85 tho, not a huge amount of cars running it.

other than the FE commo, who supports it from factory?

also with prices going up makes you wonder how long it sitting in tanks for.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against E85, when I get around to changing injectors will be moving to it.

just thought it was cheaper is all.

Must be the aftermarket using it - that or united are seriously committed to marketing it, because they keep popping up new servos with E85 / installing tanks.

Alvin may like to correct me, but I don't think e85 goes off / loses it's octane in tanks as fast as say 98 would.

They would be sealed to prevent water build up, and alcohol/ethanol doesn't really go off over time?

(in some cases improves!)