SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Out of 300 people, only one couple gave me a non cash present. It was a photo frame..... uwotm8

I bet out of the 300 people you'll remember the photoframe couple the most lol

People invite way too many f**king people to weddings is the problem, they're self indulgent bullshit at its finest.

They are the selfie of events.

Too expensive to invite heaps of people, close family and friends will be enough for me

This!

• Like 3

We used the engagement party as a way to weed out ppl

As we did it at Amy folks home we could invite lots and stlill keep it chea

If ppl did not rsvp or worse rsvp they were coming and then not turn up with out contacting they were off the wedding invite list

Got numbers down so quick was great

• Like 4

Pop Quiz:

Tony - What did I get you for your wedding gift?
Everyone Else - What should I have gotten him that would have been the most perfect present ever and made Lynnie hate me for life?

Ric gonna be remembered for a long time and that vase will shine up instead of being spent on a holiday or the next iPhone.

Hopefully! Will check if it's visible in their home when they invite me around for dinner

Pop Quiz:

Tony - What did I get you for your wedding gift?

Everyone Else - What should I have gotten him that would have been the most perfect present ever and made Lynnie hate me for life?

is the answer a stripper?

Birds, I need to hire you for breakfast dem eggs looked maaad.

also, dat vl @ 1 min, & 5:45 running an easy 9 moh you needa get one - 800hp min

Edited by UNR33L

Yeh I agree but is what it is, gifts are fine but getting shit u don't want blows for all we know rics vase is an annoyance they have to keep and pull out in the event he comes over.

cash has been the norm for certain cultures for ages

not with the brakes planning

with 295's?

it all good going to have some fun with the car this year.

start lining up some parts to fix the cosmetic issues and make go faster at same time.

good time to be alive.

I got 275 on 10.5" under there, and that was with a fairly wide offset (+22) I flared the guards enough to easily get 295 under there. If you want to be safe, get a higher offset. If I remember correctly there was plenty of strut clearance

what you running front?

that's my big concern, rear I ahve to do something wild anyhow as the guard is fked

front I have some options...

I had 9.5" +12

I can't remember the tyre size though. Fronts had heaps of room. My offsets were too low, should've gone a little higher.

Hollandaise or the deconstructed with bacon bits and garlic bread?

I demand further clarification regarding this hollandaise of which you speak.

Didst thou purchase said hollandaise from ye olde supermarket like a common peasant or didst thou appease thine hollandaise gods and maketh same?