SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Can buy a built racepace GTR for that! No thanks jeffrey!

If what Chris has planned for me goes ahead, mine's not gonna be too far off that...

It's pretty well sorted for the money...nothing you'd really need to do to it...and sif it won't go for high 20s anyway

If what Chris has planned for me goes ahead, mine's not gonna be too far off that...

It's pretty well sorted for the money...nothing you'd really need to do to it

Yah of course! I just think if you're aiming for under 450kw. Twins are your friend. Unless you want that brutal pull of a bigass single (which -5s are still damn good at). There's really no need to have yourself getting EPA'd on a monthly basis just to say that you have a single :P

Buy standardish one, put -9s or -5s on it. Run E85 and make 370+kw. You've spent under 25k easy and can still afford to keep your Ford!

If i sold both my bikes maybe :(

Yah of course! I just think if you're aiming for under 450kw. Twins are your friend. Unless you want that brutal pull of a bigass single (which -5s are still damn good at). There's really no need to have yourself getting EPA'd on a monthly basis just to say that you have a single :P

but dat sound tho

Goole maps on phone, done.

Yeah, but it drains my battery too much for longer trips. Plus my phone is old and in struggle town.

This.

I have a GPS that I barely use anymore due to this.

Want to sell?

My car has a GPS lol..

Technology is great

I guess my excel lacks the technology then...

Agreed.

If i had a street R it'd be GTSS's and rb25 VCT for sure

So i forgot to hate on this a month ago...

When we had Benita there was some fucknuckle on the ward that had called their daughter, and I'm being phonetic here "Absidee" (pronounced Ab-si-dee)

It was spelt ABCDE

I'm not even f**king kidding.

Hahahaha oh dear. Some more lulz:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/10029482/New-Zealand-says-no-to-bizarre-baby-names-4Real-Juztice-and-Lucifer.html