SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Saw Aston Martin / Jag looking car accelerate rapidly out of driveway in Wantirna...closer inspection it's a Tesla Model S 85

Didn't get a chance to run him, but managed to leave him behind as he followed me out of a slip lane. Silent as a dead man

Keep an eye out for him Leigh lol

LOL, Tesla is pretty deceiving looking thing, In Slovenia, one went past the bus I was in, the car went pretty fast even though the bus was travellign 120km/h.

Thought it was a Jaguar at the first but part of me say it isn't, until I arrived Ljubljana and I'd saw one parked next to charging point, and gave it a closer look. God, it's good looking thing that, dare I say it's better looking than Jaguar XJ.

When I was in the States in November I saw at least 1 Tesla everyday. Things are everywhere.

Yeah same just got back a month ago they are super common and I actually think they look the goods

• Like 1

$88.40 x 12 = $1060/year

In the past 12 months I haven't paid for a single one of the 3 month long contact lenses I use (perhaps $500?), and about half of my new pair of glasses ($300 off) was covered. And I haven't even touched the physio extras that are thrown into my package.

So for me, a few hundred bucks out of my pocket to cover me if I had needed hospital, ambulance, etc is nothing...

Alex, that 18 month ahead surgery... would it be classified as a pre-existing condition? If so, you're gonna have a bad time.

r32 gtst was below the power:weight ratio.

Had a nice discussion with pettet as he tried to book me for high powered vehicle.

That's some old school defecting right there

He must have been only a cuntstable then

• Like 1

Saw Aston Martin / Jag looking car accelerate rapidly out of driveway in Wantirna...closer inspection it's a Tesla Model S 85

Didn't get a chance to run him, but managed to leave him behind as he followed me out of a slip lane. Silent as a dead man

Keep an eye out for him Leigh lol

Silent assassin, I'll show him what a real engine does

I had a good example N/A 33. made 125rwkw ish on that springy motors sau dyno day (roller dyno ZOMG)

GTSTs with the usual intercooler exhaust pod filter boost were making 175 ish?

125rwkw was enough to have fun at decas

Silent assassin, I'll show him what a real engine does

(P85D)

515kw..(with very minimal drive train loss)

931 N·m

AWD..

11.6 1/4 when first out,

apparently have been reflashed to make them faster since.

just stick some better tyres on them and you got a 10 sec car..

Oh it was the top model one? dat shiz is 170k Then yeah that would make things a little more difficult, I still did an 11.6 though! :D

Maybe I'll put the extra 110k in my car and see what it does :P

Also unrelated Birds, gonna see if JB will match this price for the 70" Sony

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/182443

So you rate em?

Edited by UNR33L