SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Well there has been plenty of protests without issue and realistically 95% of them are no problem so clearly police discretion is working just fine so far

On the other hand import drivers are a bad example cos a vast majority of them are d*ckheads & the cars aren't legally compliant sooo despite the poor me cry me a river crowd they legally deserve what they cop. I mean I can't complain much I knew full well my car wasn't 'legal'

I was more referring to hoon laws being able passed with community support via a massive media campaign that had officer discression written into them, and then the definition of "hoon" being extended to encompass a range of offences such as using a mobile phone etc which now fall under the "officer discression, no proof required" basket.

Well there has been plenty of protests without issue and realistically 95% of them are no problem so clearly police discretion is working just fine so far

On the other hand import drivers are a bad example cos a vast majority of them are d*ckheads & the cars aren't legally compliant sooo despite the poor me cry me a river crowd they legally deserve what they cop. I mean I can't complain much I knew full well my car wasn't 'legal'

lol