SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Also veggies are awesome when done properly.

Think back to Mt Buller cruise #3 where I had everone eating Brussel Sprouts and loving them.

so everyone was eating hamishes sprouts.

Smashed some Vegan Pizza last night, it was too good for my liking... I even fried up some seasoned tofu strips, and they were eaten before they made it to the pizza, like they were Haloumi.

I don't know what is happening to me, everything I've always thought about vegan food is being disproved :(

• Like 1

Smashed some Vegan Pizza last night, it was too good for my liking... I even fried up some seasoned tofu strips, and they were eaten before they made it to the pizza, like they were Haloumi.

I don't know what is happening to me, everything I've always thought about vegan food is being disproved :(

Just use it as a learning experience.

Veggies and tofu are great, it's being vegan is retarded.

Learn to make the veggies stand up on their own and they become even better when teamed up with MEAT

• Like 4

I don't think we have touched on the tax free threshold. (Thankfully as we have no reason to... although merowyn will be close this year with so much time off so we'll get there)

But yeah.... what a Muppet LOL

and this vegan lady you were trying to impress... more info please.

Not trying to impress... she was doing the pizza cooking, so I just hung out with a scotch and coke and let her.

I'm house sitting atm with her, if you really must stalk I'm tagged in a bunch of stuff with her on FB.

VWLStalkerClub, activate.

So about as dangerous as stealing a loaf of bread back in the old country eh...

This made me laugh at my desk way too loudly... Have new noise cancelling headphones, can't tell exactly how loud I'm laughing or singing along to music. People stared.

• Like 1

Not trying to impress... she was doing the pizza cooking, so I just hung out with a scotch and coke and let her.

I'm house sitting atm with her, if you really must stalk I'm tagged in a bunch of stuff with her on FB.

VWLStalkerClub, activate.

This one?

10945023_10153151830600649_2611260000808

• Like 1