SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Also veggies are awesome when done properly.

Think back to Mt Buller cruise #3 where I had everone eating Brussel Sprouts and loving them.

I've always been a big fan of brussel sprouts even just boiled with some butter, salt and pepper, but I grew up with eating them

I don't think we have touched on the tax free threshold. (Thankfully as we have no reason to... although merowyn will be close this year with so much time off so we'll get there)

But yeah.... what a Muppet LOL

Das it mane, we all ball way too hard for that

"$18,200 threshold? oh you mean the first week of the year?"

• Like 1

Lol

In reality it's probably inconsequential as before anything was put into play there would be people checking, but shit man, you should still know it.

Certainly makes him look like a potential treasurer that isn't concerned with minor details. Which is probably not the best look for the countries primary bean counter

Think my sister worked a total of 3 months of the year when my newest nephew was born... she was rolling in tax refunds come EOFY, pretty much all her tax back plus all the parent related tax breaks.

Her husband had to pay like $400 and was really annoyed, then she broke it to him that she was getting about $6k back

motorbike track guys are f**king nuts.

dez youre a crazy flamin mongrel.

one of my customers races them... flamin mongrel almost sliced his hand off lol

Yes they are

Do you remember Lorenzo losing his finger?

Or him ridin in a Benzo?

• Like 1

Lol what a muppet

I felt sorry for him until I read he blamed it on misunderstanding the topic. Straight out politician lie. Just admit you couldn't remember it, that's forgivable and a human mistake. I wouldn't care if a treasurer forgot one figure as it's not the treasurer doing everyone's income tax return for them, and journalists cling to whatever shit they can get on someone...but lying to cover up is bullshit.

This one?

10945023_10153151830600649_2611260000808

So are you gonna show her your cucumber Simon?

Plenty of nice vegetarian food out there, just need to not associate it with preachy douchebags like Hamish said

This made me laugh at my desk way too loudly... Have new noise cancelling headphones, can't tell exactly how loud I'm laughing or singing along to music. People stared.

which ones?

it turns out that most people who eat butter, milk, cream and full-fat yoghurts generally have better heart health, less risk of Type 2 diabetes, and are even slimmer than those who eat fat-free.

Do ya think this has something to do with fat f**ks buying fat free and skinny people not giving a shit about fat free?

492.png