SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I think the benefit of successfully getting your own business off the ground, or running a successful business far outweighs the benefit of an extra day off. Hell they would probably even benefit from other people being on leave and purchasing from their business

Also what sort of f**ked up people put a tunnel under a cemetery :woot:

Do they not watch horror movies, nothing good comes out of building shit on or under a cemetery...

Ehhh it's not all what it seems, I work in cemeteries most days with selling/erecting the tombstones and it's really just peaceful tbh

If i have to pick someone up from international airport, how long does it take to clear customs?

If they Asian 1+ lol

Wife always cops customs when she comes back from Shanghai, those Asian food smugglers

• Like 1

I'm usually out within 10 min of plane disembarking.

so if they AU and have a electronic passport passport control is like 1-2 min.

else account 5-10 min

then baggage, I'm lucky my bags get first class priority so first out.

else prob another 10 min there.

then customs itself if they have nothing to declare and don't look dodgy customs send them straight through.

if you have things to declare there another 10 min there.

the queue for customs varies, check how many (and what size planes) are landing around that time, it can be anything from walk straight up to 15-20 min.

but basically anything from 15-40 min...

( that is unless they get the special treatment)

Or do none of that, and they can f**king wait til you get there to be picked up. If they don't like it there's plenty of taxi drivers willing to take them home

• Like 2

None of you even have a small business so who gives a f**k...

Bunch of right wing unaustralien public holiday hating nazi gangsta jew boatpeople fgts

Edited by ARTZ
  • Like 3

I'd agree it's a bit f**ked to have the Friday off for the Grand Final which is on a Saturday...Even my mate at work who is all for a day off said 'why the f**k is the Friday a public holiday?'

But we'll gladly take the 4 day weekend (RDO is usually on the monday after) or work it for a squillion dollars an hour

• Like 1

I'd agree it's a bit f**ked to have the Friday off for the Grand Final which is on a Saturday...Even my mate at work who is all for a day off said 'why the f**k is the Friday a public holiday?'

But we'll gladly take the 4 day weekend (RDO is usually on the monday after) or work it for a squillion dollars an hour

Oh shit yeah, I'll definitely work it and take the double time.

Doesn't mean i agree with it though :P

I'm simply talking about logic. They are f**king sporting events. They do not require a public holiday

I can tell he's a Labor voter because it's about him having a day off for beer, not the millions and millions of dollars lost in productivity :P

• Like 1

( that is unless they get the special treatment)

I got instructed to check melb airport website for flight arrival... I check it before I have to leave (expecting delay) and it's arriving 40mins early. U wot.

Luckily there's a million people here so guessing no one has exited customs yet