SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Got my latest sneakers from bigW, for 12$...

Because I'd rather spend my 100s of dollars paying off somebodies elses house and buying poop pants for 2 yr olds yo...

Yeah that's how I roll haters. :cool:

I bought a birdhouse with independant trucks, world industries flameboy wheels and ABEC 7s, cause that's how I rolled when I was 15 ya f**kin haters!

Birdhouse...

Loling so hard right now

• Like 1

http://www.flightcentre.com.au/travel-news/travel-news/qantas-lounges-sloppy-dressers/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post-blog&utm_campaign=february-blog&utm_content=qantas-lounges-sloppy-dressers

Gonna be some pissed off bogans at the FIFO lounge lol

Queue "what ya f**kin mean a bintang singlet's not f**kin appropriate mate?"

lol I hope this doesn't apply to work gear as I will be flying from Mines -> Melb :wacko:

#FIFO

Of course it does. I'd imagine thats pretty much exactly what it applies to

considering the Managers, GM's & MD's all wear work gear it would be pretty funny if they get bumped back to make way for a glorified pa wearing Target slacks.

lol I hope this doesn't apply to work gear as I will be flying from Mines -> Melb :wacko:

#FIFO

nope high viz clothing is allowed as it deemed a uniform.

which is funny

as the complaints were from the suits about the high vis clothing in the lounges.

I seriously don't see an issue about it, it's somewhere to kill an hour prior to a flight that they happen to have some free snacks and booze,

who cares what people wear.

nope high viz clothing is allowed as it deemed a uniform.

which is funny

as the complaints were from the suits about the high vis clothing in the lounges.

I seriously don't see an issue about it, it's somewhere to kill an hour prior to a flight that they happen to have some free snacks and booze,

who cares what people wear.

People with class