SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Agents a prick I hate under quoters.

How they get away with it you ask? They quote the agents estimate of selling range and put vendors reserve price as TBA on authority thus they are allowed to quote off the esr they've provided which has to be substantiated by sales (easy to manipulate) owner sets reserve on auction day agent changes price accordingly all legal.

If you wanna fk up the agent submit a written offer of full price prior to auction if the vendor rejects they are legally required to raise the ask to no less than the price you put forward

Do it for the lulz

Agents a prick I hate under quoters.

How they get away with it you ask? They quote the agents estimate of selling range and put vendors reserve price as TBA on authority thus they are allowed to quote off the esr they've provided which has to be substantiated by sales (easy to manipulate) owner sets reserve on auction day agent changes price accordingly all legal.

If you wanna fk up the agent submit a written offer of full price prior to auction if the vendor rejects they are legally required to raise the ask to no less than the price you put forward

haha that is awesome.

Full price meaning the highest amount listed in the range?

Is it safe to assume that they are always chasing a figure above the range or willing to accept offer within?

whats peoples thoughts on living next to a rail way line & crossing down the road?

Would the crossing noise be a headache?

Auction this weekend & in two minds about placing a bid...

All good if you can't hear it.... I'll give a toot with the air horn in the crown lol

• Like 1

Almost as bad as people selling numberplates, except there's no emotional attachment, just a f**khead

speaking of which, i know a guy trying to sell plates for a number of years... SSS

i run into him with work and he's always asking if i know someone interested. he wants $1500-2000. the closest offer ive heard so far is someone say "if he drops a zero at the end, maybe"

and he is a f**khead

haha that is awesome.

Full price meaning the highest amount listed in the range?

Is it safe to assume that they are always chasing a figure above the range or willing to accept offer within?

Yeah anything above the bottom of range will force them to amend if not call reiv theyll hammer them quick smart! It really varies suburb to suburb but the inner city market is so hot at the moment reserves seem rather irrelevant for good properties

yup... CBD is a joke.

Guy at work was trying to buy a CBD apartment and some agents didn't even reply to his emails until he set up a fake email account where he changed his last name to Wong...

Are you serious

Please tell me this is a joke

I f**king hate this Chinese property bullshit and our government (Liberal OR Labor) for selling us the f**k out.

There are more millionaire Chinese than working Australians...say hello to new Hong Kong, Melbourne.

How does charging them more money make housing more affordable in any way, 10k is chump change to these people...it's just increasing the government benefit from selling out the property market.

Foreign investors aren't even buying directly a lot of the time and that's a reality not reflected in the sales figures. Rhey're sending money to Australia and having relatives/friends here buy the property for them.

Hmmm just had an idea on how I could make money by outbidding Patrick

• Like 1