SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

So swap out the diff with a Non-Vspec one and put in a new Nismo 12kg lsd disc kit for awesomeness

KAAZ4lyf

Shit you really blew it apart!

How else you expect to replace the piston rings he fried?

Farken spent all afternoon getting my gearbox back in cus I was being a stubborn flamin mongrel and didn't wanna take the dump pipe off. Then had to take off my new HEL braided clutch line cus they hadn't put the threads down far enough on the hard line fitting so it was leaking :/. New clutch feels great though.

What is wrong with people?

1) coppers setup a breatho in dandenong today next to the dandy law courts. Block off 1 lane from either side, bottlenecking traffic on both sides and breath-testing every single car. Congestion backed up 3 intersections either side of it.

2) about 5 cars from the setup the queue hadn't moved in almost 5mins and I can see a copper getting very animated and frustrated trying to explain to someone how to perform a breath test. Because clearly they didn't understand. Luckily no one can move around so we all have to sit there and wait whilst someone who knew interpretive dance could assist.

3) rowville shops car park, I watched a man in his 50-60's walk around a car park looking for his car. Came across a BMW X5, looked through the windows, tried the door handle, looked through another window and then walk off looking very confused. He then saw a woman he knew standing next to a black Toyota prado, he wasn't even the one with the f**king keys. (He didn't come across as being "special")

The people of melbourne