SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

2GB of required updates! Almost as bad as Gran Turismo :P. Xbone controller connected to PC no worries, can't seem to get 360 controller working though :( Would've preferred that cus I only have one for xbone.

Iracing ain't cheap, just heads up.

Can put me down if you remember my full name.

Speaking of cheap, won a Y34 front strut brace of YJ for 3000 yen. Can't find any info on Google or the brand. Must be good.

yeah i spent 30 bucks today on phillip island bathurst and v8

best time on pi was a 1:37.2 not bad for a first time i guess..?

2GB of required updates! Almost as bad as Gran Turismo :P. Xbone controller connected to PC no worries, can't seem to get 360 controller working though :( Would've preferred that cus I only have one for xbone.

from memory you need to buy a wireless usb dongle for the 360 control to pc but xbox one can pre much plug right in.

Kittens is a brothel and licensed as such, but cleverly masqueraded as a strip club with less limitations on client interaction than other strip clubs

= all the legal allowances of a brothel but maintaining clientele perception that they are a strip club, allowing clientele to feel better about not going to a brothel / to blur the lines for themselves without feeling they crossed one.

Have heard many nitwits say they love Kittens but would never go to a brothel. Just go to a brothel and do the same things you do at Kittens lol

:no:

yeah i spent 30 bucks today on phillip island bathurst and v8

best time on pi was a 1:37.2 not bad for a first time i guess..?

Nice, that's better than me. I can't keep the 2013 Ford v8 straight when braking lol.

The lotus 79 is the most fun I've had on iracing, it's wild and trippy.

Interesting nobody complains about amount of USA money coming in and outbidding people..

Well China is double USA which is second place. Pretty big leap. Was surprised to see Canada as 3rd.

Should invest in maple syrup.

Nice, that's better than me. I can't keep the 2013 Ford v8 straight when braking lol.

The lotus 79 is the most fun I've had on iracing, it's wild and trippy.

yeah i had massive problems same car i turned down breaking force to 0 lol have to feather dem brakes.

what wheel you use?

I just got a cheap second-hand Logitech GT. Not as nice as a G27 but can't complain for $60.

If you and Michael compete next week, should be a pretty full grid. Can keep me company at the back of the pack :P

Best thing I did was focus on setup and tweaking FOV to suit my sitting distance from the screen. Really helped me judge braking distances

• Like 1