SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Put R34 diff up for sale.... 10mins later get a PM, 3 hours later diff is gone, cash in hand.

Wish selling everything else was that easy.

did see this ad and thought

hm, $50 is way under priced if this is really a R34 helical

also thought, doesn't look like a R34 helical because only 1 ABS sensor, so... wut

question for the banking ppl.

couple i know, combined income 150ish

he been at job for less than a year bounced jobs a bit b4 hat

she (the lower earner) steady job maybe 8 years.

living in flat that they paying off, 400ish value 250 left

they been pre approved a 800K loan for another house and going to lease out flat.

is that sort of borrowing to equity normal?

seems significant debt for income?

or am i just not willing to extend too far?

pretty normal

lol.

Banks are quite generous. I've always found it amazing that when you have debt they'll happily pile it on I recall trying to get finance at 21-22 for my lexus was like only 61k earning well more plenty of cash on hand and so much head fks cos no assets at that stage

Now got debts buy a expensive car (expensive to me anyway) it's like automatic no questions asked

i could bring it to next meet on the 8th at the burgers and shakes joint if u want?

If I can justify a visit to the west with two things in one go then I'm doing alright

Will PM you

Guess that's ultimately down to someone in debt with a history of payments having more credibility than someone who's never been in debt and is good at saving their pennies.

150k combined income, owing more than me on their property and they get approved for 800k?

Bank bitch never told me exactly how much she pre approved me for, but I doubt it was anywhere near 800k...

Unlike a lot of people out there, I don't over reach

Yeah me either I'm very financially conservative probably too much so but I like sleeping easy. Edited by alr33x

question for the banking ppl.

couple i know, combined income 150ish

he been at job for less than a year bounced jobs a bit b4 hat

she (the lower earner) steady job maybe 8 years.

living in flat that they paying off, 400ish value 250 left

they been pre approved a 800K loan for another house and going to lease out flat.

is that sort of borrowing to equity normal?

seems significant debt for income?

or am i just not willing to extend too far?

Refinancing a 400k loan up to 80% LVR (without incurring LMI)

400k * 80% = 320k

320 - 250k = $70k equity available (not $150k)

Interest only 5yrs repayment: $1,174/month @ 4.4%

$300/wk rental income = $15,600 income ($1,200/month)

Property near positive geared - excluding rates, body corp, maint, fees etc

800k house @ LVR of 90% if willing to pay LMI around $700k loan (estimate stamp duty applied as well)

$70k equity + $30-40k cash savings will fill the shortfall between Loan vs. House purchase

$700k loan @ 4.4% P&I = $3,500/month repayment

$150k incl Super income is around $8000/month income (after tax)

Bank usually says Single person living expense is around $1100/month (not sure what a couples monthly spend would be - lets say $2k)

$8000 - $2000 - $3500 = $2500/month left over

Don't see any issues with their borrowing vs. income. Could have missed some points, speak to your local mortgage broker on a more realistic assessment on your borrowing.

did see this ad and thought

hm, $50 is way under priced if this is really a R34 helical

also thought, doesn't look like a R34 helical because only 1 ABS sensor, so... wut

i knew it was worth more (S-chasis LSD's go for $200 on ebay), but i only paid $50.

was defs a helical center when i took it apart. not sure what an R34 housing looks like. guy who bought it puts them into old skool Z's and flogs them off apparently. said he hadnt tried a R-chasis diff but was willing to try for $50.

Think Green Label was available today online, am certain I saw add to cart button

Get home and try to order

Sold out

Dan across the road don't know when they getting their allocation - depends when the rep comes but will be very limited. Gonna have to jump on this shit quick.