SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Doubt it

There's another one who probably does though, always got extra drinks/meals from him and spoke overly polite to me

Doubt it

There's another one who probably does though, always got extra drinks/meals from him and spoke overly polite to me

you keep telling yourself that..

Doubt it

mmmm that fine line between unable to determine if someone actually just delivers good service or if they want ya.

I blame all the horrible service that seems to be standard for blurring the lines

mmmm that fine line between unable to determine if someone actually just delivers good service or if they want ya.

I blame all the horrible service that seems to be standard for blurring the lines

lol happens all the time to me, I think that I attract a hell of a lot of gay guys

You're right - guess it's never been easier to hit on someone with good service alone these days

I'm also overly polite dealing with strangers so I'm probably inadvertently bringing it on myself too

You're right - guess it's never been easier to hit on someone with good service alone these days

I'm also overly polite dealing with strangers so I'm probably inadvertently bringing it on myself too

Yeah I'm the same I like to think I was raised properly these days people are so freakin rude but my mum always says you'll get a lot further killing someone with kindness

Good service / hitting on can be confusing but what really messes with me is when they make an effort to ask about your day / what you've been up to today. Again it could be innocent and just someone being friendly but my instant thought is why does this person wanna know that?

I guess because strangers don't really make idle conversation with each other too much these days like they used to. Always see some old guy in the supermarket just talking to the register girl about random shit and it looks like he's hitting on her but he's probably just doing the olden day thing.

Yeah I'm the same I like to think I was raised properly these days people are so freakin rude but my mum always says you'll get a lot further killing someone with kindness

It's true

People read my forum posts and probably shocked in real life to hear me say "thank you very much", "thank you so much", "you are a champion" or "excuse me, can I please.." along with smiling, but it gets you so much further than demanding shit like everyone else seems to do. Manners manners manners.

• Like 1

will you be at the burgers and shakes next week? i can bring sub then

Unsure of this, can you post me the details please?

Thanks

lol happens all the time to me, I think that I attract a hell of a lot of gay guys

Stop wearing a low cut top

It's hot so I'm wearing short sleeves but it's cold so I'm wearing jeans but it's hot so I have a V cut in my top but it's cold so I have a hoodie on but it's hot and sunny so I'm wearing sunglasses but it's cold because of this fog juice but it's hot because of the stage lights on my back but it's cold so I'm keeping my hands in my pockets

• Like 1

Got off the first one, which was $185 then I couldn't get off the 2nd obviously which is $295

So coughed up the $295, stupid slow speed limits

One was on bike one was on car.. both times pulled up by hwy patrol

83 in a 60

96 in a 80

:\

Edited by UNR33L