SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Greg pls

JJJ DJs are 30+ year olds trying to sound 18 years old using the stupidest words, music festival this and home grown from some shit town in fk knows where that - insert stupid anecdote/story about a friend's party that goes absolutely nowhere and then the DJ laughs at their own joke wtf

You need to understand I'm a 30+ year old that acts 18 with my modified moneypit car that doesn't work and complete and utter fiscal irresponsibility, combined with apathy towards Victoria's electoral system

My apologies, I'll send you a JJJ membership pack - includes an invitation to the next screening of Q&A, a subscription to Waleed Aly's digest, a picket sign, hijab and Marxism for dummies book.

• Like 2

You guys must be taking the piss.. Who the f**k listens to the radio? I honestly don't recall the last time I did

I only listen to fm stations.. Smooth fm is more my speed.

Mmm for footy only.

Having said all that majority of time on the phone so largely irrelevant

Gonna have to pull out the rest of my guard liners if I'm gonna do deca...3/4 lock is fouling with the 255s :(

We can go to nandos again and you can awkwardly ask a 15 year old to come watch our little car thing...again

PI later this year that I'm gonna sign up for

Gonna have to put Leesh's seat in my car cause the standard one plus sunroof plus 6'2 plus helmet gives me a severe nigga lean

Is Double J only two thirds as shit as Triple J?

I listen to smooth FM on the drive to work, switch to Triple M at 6, listen to the hot breakfast til 9, usually leave it on Triple M for a while til I get sick of what they're playing, then switch to Nova or something to change it up...Have to put up with some shit I don't particularly like, but hate less than anything Triple J is playing or saying, then ipod for my gangster shit for the drive home