SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

yeah my bro had some cheapie with no thermostat ruined his fuel economy and oil wasn't ever up to temp had to put a plate to cover the cooler when on the street lol

How much was the tomei one?

Got it from Miguelone during his "I no longer have a skyline" clearance sale... Can't remember, but it was definately more than just the sentimental value...

Kid sounds exactly like you.

only thing common with me is that hes a doucebag

Had to look up what a C180 was. Pov speak econo merc so basically the 3 pointed 318i?

lmao its terrible

Got it from Miguelone during his "I no longer have a skyline" clearance sale... Can't remember, but it was definately more than just the sentimental value...

iirc it was around break even price.

How much was the tomei one?

Unlikely to find another. Not that I've been looking recently but when I was collecting all the green anodized Tomei bits it's the only one that I didn't see come up at all.

How was it?

well it ended up at 17 courses..so that was a bit over kill.

every item was amazing on its own, but so many strong flavors started blending in with each others.

less courses with a cleanser would have been a bit easier.

the whisk gums at the end were out of this world however, only had tried 2 in real life and tasted exactly correct.

11262211_10207066817211758_7451064058628

they call it a once in a lifetime event, and I can see why, more than that and you would die of a weird combo of heart attack and gout..