SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Tomic may be a flog but Tennis Australia are the ones acting like Goodes - harden up princesses, you cop some criticism and think you're untouchable.

We can go through point by point on all the accusations that were made and have a response to it. Many of them were very inaccurate and the rest of them were just untrue."

= equivalent of "We have a response to the criticism, we just don't want to tell anyone because we decide the rules and you respect our authoritaaaah"

It's like any job in a corporation. Princess Tomic needs to harden the f**k up

They're the ones who started with petty shit like making him pay for court time and tennis balls :/

That's like you criticising your boss for something you feel strongly about and instead of him responding to it or taking a more nature approach to dealing with said criticism (some of Pat's change management due here), he says well you can pay for your own coffee at lunch breaks and use your own internet access now - fkin playground mentality.

Obviously there's been shit going on, hence their unwillingness to respond or it would be as simple as shutting him down with the cold hard facts - guessing these probably don't work in TAs favour though. Glad he had a go at them, need more sports stars who tell it like it is (Mick Malthouse etc.) instead of letting corruption and bullshit go on in sport because people are worried about losing their overpaid salaries.

• Like 2

They're the ones who started with petty shit like making him pay for court time and tennis balls :/

That's like you criticising your boss for something you feel strongly about and instead of him responding to it or taking a more nature approach to dealing with said criticism (some of Pat's change management due here), he says well you can pay for your own coffee at lunch breaks and use your own internet access now - fkin playground mentality.

Obviously there's been shit going on, hence their unwillingness to respond or it would be as simple as shutting him down with the cold hard facts - guessing these probably don't work in TAs favour though. Glad he had a go at them, need more sports stars who tell it like it is (Mick Malthouse etc.) instead of letting corruption and bullshit go on in sport because people are worried about losing their overpaid salaries.

Perhaps he should be grateful for all the help & most likely free training he received through TA / AIS and actually repay the faith shown in him instead of telling us all how too he is actually go out and win some worthwhile matches

Respect is always earned

And that's life. You have bosses that you don't like, and you suck it up like a f**king man.

If I was on TV i certainly wouldn't be slagging off NAB and crying aboit being victimised by the police "because they are racist"

Lets set the record straight. TOMICH started this all by being a gigantic flog.

• Like 1

And that's life. You have bosses that you don't like, and you suck it up like a f**king man.

If I was on TV i certainly wouldn't be slagging off NAB and crying aboit being victimised by the police "because they are racist"

Lets set the record straight. TOMICH started this all by being a gigantic flog.

Feels strange agreeing with you on something

Perhaps he should be grateful for all the help & most likely free training he received through TA / AIS and actually repay the faith shown in him instead of telling us all how too he is actually go out and win some worthwhile matches

Respect is always earned

It's also a two way street...you can't expect people to respect you regardless of your position of power if you act like a jack ass. People who say "my game my rules" end up playing alone.

Which is why bosses who don't respect their employees end up with poor employee satisfaction and a high staff turn over. Do it enough and their bosses start asking questions too.

Lot of this Tomic hate stems from jealousy cause young kid with lots of money having a bitch about something...meh...I say good on him, at least he's standing up for himself instead of just prostituting his dignity away for the sake of earning $$$.