SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Golf GTI

give the man a cigar.

interior is pretty hideous considering how much of a premium they fetch.

unrelated note: called for jury duty. always wanted to get called, i look forward to having miserable experiences like everyone else.

best bit was: for the first time ever i found my occupation in the listings. government website even has some details and statistics about it.

herta-kluge-quote-i-feel-like-i-belong-h

how does that shit work with work annual leave / pay etc..?

in most cases it is separate.

company still pays you (well the delta from the pathetic amount the gov gives you) and no impact on your personal leave.

that said when I did it, my company didn't do the delta as the amount they would save would have been much less than the cost of adjusting a pay cycle

how does that shit work with work annual leave / pay etc..?

you can postpone within 6 months if you have a holiday booked or busy (requires legit reasons and proof). i havent read the booklet yet, but you get a small allowance to cover travel and food apparently. i dont think you're supposed to be paid by your normal work...?

you can postpone within 6 months if you have a holiday booked or busy (requires legit reasons and proof). i havent read the booklet yet, but you get a small allowance to cover travel and food apparently. i dont think you're supposed to be paid by your normal work...?

An employee, other than a casual employee, has to be paid 'make-up pay' for the first 10 days of jury selection and jury duty.

http://www.fairwork.gov.au/leave/community-service-leave/jury-duty

Example: Payment for jury duty

Julie was required to attend jury selection and was chosen for the jury. The jury service lasted 12 days. She provided her employer with evidence that she had been paid $60 per day by the court. Julie's base pay rate is $140 per day. Her employer paid her 'make- up pay' of $80.00 per day for 10 days. For the remaining 2 days she did not receive payment from her employer.

thats f**ked just don't rock up after 10 days lol

on another note wasteland solicitors, if my gf wants to move in with me at my house (my mortgage) how do i protect my asset, prevent a defacto relationship / not loose half my shit? etc. (assuming when/if we breakup)

Edited by UNR33L

Hmmmmmm so you get stuck with a decent case and you stuck on mail room boy wages. Whoopee

you most likely wont be chosen to be on the jury anyways. If its a petty crime case they tend to pick people who can relate to the offense; students, unemployed, lower socio economic background etc

I think the defendant has a say as to who is part of the jury panel?

on another note wasteland solicitors, if my gf wants to move in with me at my house (my mortgage) how do i protect my asset, prevent a defacto relationship / not loose half my shit? etc. (assuming when/if we breakup)

i would also like to know.

in the unlikely event i get married,

how do i protect the shit me, uncle and the old man have acquired/ built through the company?

id straight up murder a bitch if she gunned for the assets.

Fark jury duty I got out of that shite. Never seen so many polished turds in once place when I went to the court.. Like sunshine with attempted class.

Leigh - can't protect your stuff however it's a myth she'd be entitled to anything as she has to demonstrate with evidence what she contributed.

If you get the bish pregnant tho son you fkd.

Don't have her pay for anything, bills or groceries or board, or do anything to maintain the state of the house including cleaning and blah blah

If she can prove it's her place of residency for years and that she contributed to upkeep you're gonna have a bad time