SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

its actually a good looking car doe ham.
uncle bought a pathfinder, so nice.

on another note.
dont know if i cbf with the new sales guy.
let go of one of the warehouse dudes a weak or two ago

and now this guys gone slack.
hes copped 2 warnings so far.
and maybe gonna get the 3rd after hes conveniently dissapeared and she shelf is still in shambles.

flamin mongrel asked me what anual leave means.

who did i offend to cop this?

im so sorry.

100mm show.

SAU group entry?

show deeze stance dream boats what a real cars meant to look like

VIP group will be representing. im planning on being there but depends on price and if im special enough to be selected :rolleyes:

need exhaust and OEM lip kit sorted by November.

need Pulsar on the road and running by October.

all achievable thankfully.

Hmmm.... Got about 40k worth of hecs debt and can't even find a job in my field.

Welcome to the future of Australian welfare issues; governments funding university entry and not doing anything about coming out the other end

You should have got even less because you should have paid interest on that

amiright

Cheapest loan I'll ever have

Can no longer salary sacrifice to avoid it lol

Feel much better it coming out of my tax return*, though...rather than a monthly reminder...

*I hate it when people declare tax return to be free money, but can't deny the prize winning feels your return invokes

Part of the problem is the unis.... Taking money left right and centre, giving out government paid cab fares to staff like complimentary fantails

Oh a fantail...I wonder who it...oh it's Arnold Schwarzenegger again

You know what else I hate? f**kin cyclists thinking they have the same rights as pedestrians and then some

Stupid bitch on a bike crosses behind me while I'm waiting at a t intersection (no traffic lights) to turn right with indicator on, then as I go to go, she comes out of nowhere on my right side crossing the road I was turning onto...basically cutting me off and didn't even LOOK to see if I would hit her or not. Just didn't give a f**k. Man I should have run the bitch over, tooted her and she didn't even turn her head...if I had a dash cam I would have run the bitch over...fkin bitch.

I actually do sleep on the left side of the bed

Wait...left when you're looking at the bed from the foot if it or left when you're lying on your back in bed

Cheapest loan I'll ever have

Can no longer salary sacrifice to avoid it lol

Feel much better it coming out of my tax return*, though...rather than a monthly reminder...

*I hate it when people declare tax return to be free money, but can't deny the prize winning feels your return invokes

My hecs is deducted each month from salary. As it's always happened, I accept the lower pay as norm.

When it's paid off, the extra monthly income will feel like a pay rise.