SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Confirmed... I have ad08R.....

60ft is bad. Boost leak means I have very little boost at the line, usually can launch at 7psi..

Later in the day I 'put some heat' into them that would make tyre whores cry.... Didnt help much.

For me... NT05s seem the same. If the ad08r don't last twice as long I'll be pretty let down

Confirmed... I have ad08R.....

60ft is bad. Boost leak means I have very little boost at the line, usually can launch at 7psi..

Later in the day I 'put some heat' into them that would make tyre whores cry.... Didnt help much.

For me... NT05s seem the same. If the ad08r don't last twice as long I'll be pretty let down

greg, you need a gt42 and a glide.

just hold the f**k on.

Just do a skid in the starting box, drop the pressures to like 20 psi.

Rev it to rev limiter, drop the clutch and hold on

what kind of bullshit advice is this

My burnout was enough to be over 180 in the burnout pad.... Safe to say it was enough..... With 18psi in the tyres

Did think about getting some Hoosiers but it isn't really my game and noone else seems to have to... Also needed to fix that traction control over 107...

Don't listen to them Greg, you gave it a crack. You know the issues holding you back... So its up to you whether you want to make your car drag focused....

(Tyres, suspension, axel tramp, boost control etc)

Speaking of which, my Freddy boost controller has a remote switch.... Never used it in the launch though.

Don't listen to them Greg, you gave it a crack. You know the issues holding you back... So its up to you whether you want to make your car drag focused....

(Tyres, suspension, axel tramp, boost control etc)

Speaking of which, my Freddy boost controller has a remote switch.... Never used it in the launch though.

I agree Greg, you should listen to the Pulsar driver