SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

you raise a photoshop with the most played out rims of the last 2 years?

epicfailphaggot

And that horrid factory kit..

I'll give you that it did look good when white. Although his engine bay still is, that must be some consolation?

Nah that's just lazy.

topgear annoys the shit out of me = dont watch

cliff notes?

they take an aston martin, lexus lfa and viper to drag strip in america. Race against modified cars, one being a modified evo 7/8?

How ya legs Leigh?

feeling alright atm, just got back from a ride and tested gopro out, so dark through the hills hahaha

edit: I'm sure ill feel my legs tomorrow don't you worry child

Edited by UNR33L

Motherf**ker...I was around when AP was rocking a Winnie The Pooh keychain and a hot gf. Basti had a car blacker than him...James Kung existed...Kris was cool...

this never happened. noob

AWKWARD

they broke up for a bit, so you are half way right. which is just another way of saying completely NOOB

So what causes those wobbles? Rears sliding then catches grip?

/noobbikelineaustralia

Wind, road surface, suspension settings...lots of things. It originates from the front tyre though. Something about the front tyre oscillating on the turning plane, starting small and amplifying very quickly into a wobble with little warning. Steering dampers come factory on a lot of supersports to reduce or prevent it.

Also called a tank slapper because the handlebars literally go from full lock left to right, sometimes contacting the fuel tank.