SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I remember when Kris first got his car to 280kw, became the biggest douche in history.

anyways, went gokarting with Roman and some other peeps, arms are f**ked. Spun bearing sesh.

Edited by ARAB

feeling alright atm, just got back from a ride and tested gopro out, so dark through the hills hahaha

edit: I'm sure ill feel my legs tomorrow don't you worry child

lol I could have told you GoPro wouldn't pick up anything. Bring it on saturday...

Thursday's got a curse for you...

Wind, road surface, suspension settings...lots of things. It originates from the front tyre though. Something about the front tyre oscillating on the turning plane, starting small and amplifying very quickly into a wobble with little warning. Steering dampers come factory on a lot of supersports to reduce or prevent it.

Also called a tank slapper because the handlebars literally go from full lock left to right, sometimes contacting the fuel tank.

hmmmmm..... you learn something new everyday. :merli:

hmmmmm..... you learn something new everyday. :merli:

You do indeed. Now when are you getting your Ls? I have a very cheap bike you can learn on.

It's a cruiser though...so comfortable and economical rather than sports position and quick...

Will still do 140 with enough road...not that I've tested this :D

Wind, road surface, suspension settings...lots of things. It originates from the front tyre though. Something about the front tyre oscillating on the turning plane, starting small and amplifying very quickly into a wobble with little warning. Steering dampers come factory on a lot of supersports to reduce or prevent it.

Also called a tank slapper because the handlebars literally go from full lock left to right, sometimes contacting the fuel tank.

how do u stop it mid wobble.

they take an aston martin, lexus lfa and viper to drag strip in america. Race against modified cars, one being a modified evo 7/8?

sigh... so what was the outcome...not that it matters as all top gear challanges are 100% staged...

I gues what i mean is which trip were they on this time?

the "nothing is as good as an overpriced itallian supercar trip?

the "look how a cheap car with a few mods can be faster than a supercar but it's just not somfortable enough to live with trip?

or the "look at how japan is trying to take on the euro cars, sure it's faster in all aspects but we are still going to say the euro is the better choice trip?

how do u stop it mid wobble.

crashing seems to be the usual method

Why all the hate for Top Gear?

The cars look and sound amazing... I don't give a crap if the reviews are bias etc, I'm not going to be buying a supercar in the next decade anyway...

I find them teh funny and their trips to africa / vietnam / south america are awesome :)

It may be just me, but I don't give a crap about the cars that they show/review... If you want to see BAD top gear, then watch Top Gear Australia or Top Gear America :P They actually tried to replace the three guys, yet keep the exact same kind of banter... It's so robotic it's gag worthy...

Why all the hate for Top Gear?

The cars look and sound amazing... I don't give a crap if the reviews are bias etc, I'm not going to be buying a supercar in the next decade anyway...

I find them teh funny and their trips to africa / vietnam / south america are awesome :)

You should know by now hamish hates EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.