SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I guess I'm too normal

It is shit. Harlem shake, as in the dance, was around years ago...why the sudden craze because of a song? People need to find more to do with their time...

U guys just bringing wasteland down :(

sorry brahs, should I get the Lego out for y'all to play with? :laugh:

Happy for you to donate any lego you dont want to Orlando :P

Hahaha I would expect it from GMA..

that would be lame... they would make it lame.

BUT if it was serious news reported in the middle of a story on some sad shit like famine and then BOOM.... would be epic

I'm with birds I just don't get it jumpin around like a retard is entertainment.. man the bar has been lowered

you cant lower something that is already on the ground... just ask the stancewanks guys

Dig a hole and park car in hole.

the American sw/hoonigan shake vid was okay. Mad skid.

but. Aussies do skids better, with added Osama.

thanks for the idea hambo

Edited by ARAB

Hahaha I would expect it from GMA..

Tony's wedding I tnink needs to be done

First dance being filmed. Leigh walks into camera view (either foreground or background) wearing helmet or horse head in suit. Does the intro to the buildup. Then everyone jumps in.

End scene.

Scene directed, Toby to deliver now.

First dance being filmed. Leigh walks into camera view (either foreground or background) wearing helmet or horse head in suit. Does the intro to the buildup. Then everyone jumps in.

End scene.

Scene directed, Toby to deliver now.

Well I am the MC. So it can be organized

I'm with birds I just don't get it jumpin around like a retard is entertainment.. man the bar has been lowered

This. People aren't even dancing good in the videos, just acting like retards. And it's hardly random when you know it's going to happen. Army guys and road workers already did this shit with that Beyonce "Single Ladies" dance and Gangnam Style. Fkin gay.