SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

need to buy air filter for airbox. Whats the best on the market? No more pod when intercooler is put on :(

Ryco work fine...but man...run the pod. Worth it.

^ Whats missing from the car?

Like what chu need

A small cut and polish :P

Umm nahh, headlight low beams arent working atm, maybe a fuse.

Small hole in exhaust pipe at the rear.

Needs new spark plugs + ALL fluids replaced (been sitting in a garage for 1 year and 4 months)

Horns there but doesn't work.

ABS light is on, but fluid was low so I'll check that out tomorrow.

Otherwise yeah not really much needed for roadworthy, I just found out it's actually a V-Spec, but it's missing the Brembos :(

Someone's game parking a 33 at a station!

Everyone parks their shitheaps at the station. So they park the R33 at the station. Why? Because shitheap.

Hey BTW, the dude you gave me for RWC? Good guy VACC. Took his time but did RWC no hassles didn't even pick up on stuff I put there as bait for him to pick up on.

"In my country, we don't normally drive cars forward into spaces"

f**kin lies. In singapore the only people I've ever seen engage the reverse gear is foreigners. They can hardly drive well going forwards SIFFFF they can drive better backwards. She's a dirty scamming liar, give her the works. I bet she had her hazards on while doing the whole thing so she claims immunity from all wrongdoing. Yes, in Singapore apparently if you have hazards on you can do any-f**kin-thing and not be liable... not the law, but you try explaining that to them.

Slam brakes on a freeway? Hazards on.

Park in the middle of a roundabout? Hazards on.

Run over a kid on a bike? Hazards on.

need to buy air filter for airbox. Whats the best on the market? No more pod when intercooler is put on :(

You want a Blitz Sus Power filter. Best filtration system (that still flows similar amounts to a pod) on the market if you're limited to box:

http://justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=18674&cat=272&page=1

Everyone parks their shitheaps at the station. So they park the R33 at the station. Why? Because shitheap.

Hey BTW, the dude you gave me for RWC? Good guy VACC. Took his time but did RWC no hassles didn't even pick up on stuff I put there as bait for him to pick up on.

f**kin lies. In singapore the only people I've ever seen engage the reverse gear is foreigners. They can hardly drive well going forwards SIFFFF they can drive better backwards. She's a dirty scamming liar, give her the works. I bet she had her hazards on while doing the whole thing so she claims immunity from all wrongdoing. Yes, in Singapore apparently if you have hazards on you can do any-f**kin-thing and not be liable... not the law, but you try explaining that to them.

Slam brakes on a freeway? Hazards on.

Park in the middle of a roundabout? Hazards on.

Run over a kid on a bike? Hazards on.

You want a Blitz Sus Power filter. Best filtration system (that still flows similar amounts to a pod) on the market if you're limited to box:

http://justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=18674&cat=272&page=1

every single time i park, its back in.

lol which part of singapore have you been to? you sure it aint johor bahru?

Haha no worries, he's a nice guy to boot and is good to have a chat with, I'll be taking the 32 there sometime this week thats for sure, see if he ignores real important things :P

every single time i park, its back in.

lol which part of singapore have you been to? you sure it aint johor bahru?

you don't count, you're one of the few ah boys who put it in reverse by accident instead of first and decided to roll with it and see where it took you.

Haha no worries, he's a nice guy to boot and is good to have a chat with, I'll be taking the 32 there sometime this week thats for sure, see if he ignores real important things :P

Yeah got chatting to him, he maintains a f**kin clean shop and is so anal about clean tools in the right place! apparently his mum's in hospital with terminal cancer, so he had to shut the shop early for the coming couple of weeks to get in to visit her.

I left the boots on the arms all cracked up hoping he'd pick that up so I could just swap that out, but he could not give more fux.