SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Do any of you dodgy professional kents know any decent places in Melb to pick up a leather briefcase? Doesn't need to fit much more than a 13" macbook air, some documents, a ipad mini and some small things. Something slim.

Kinda like this, but in leather.

I have one of these too. :)

Pm sent. Thanks

Pat, dose pipe uleh

Dose it brah

Ryco work fine...but man...run the pod. Worth it.

Not going through another full EPA just for a pod!

Ain't no body got time for that

Everyone parks their shitheaps at the station. So they park the R33 at the station. Why? Because shitheap.

Hey BTW, the dude you gave me for RWC? Good guy VACC. Took his time but did RWC no hassles didn't even pick up on stuff I put there as bait for him to pick up on.

f**kin lies. In singapore the only people I've ever seen engage the reverse gear is foreigners. They can hardly drive well going forwards SIFFFF they can drive better backwards. She's a dirty scamming liar, give her the works. I bet she had her hazards on while doing the whole thing so she claims immunity from all wrongdoing. Yes, in Singapore apparently if you have hazards on you can do any-f**kin-thing and not be liable... not the law, but you try explaining that to them.

Slam brakes on a freeway? Hazards on.

Park in the middle of a roundabout? Hazards on.

Run over a kid on a bike? Hazards on.

You want a Blitz Sus Power filter. Best filtration system (that still flows similar amounts to a pod) on the market if you're limited to box:

http://justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=18674&cat=272&page=1

Thanks. Still rocking the 3A pod you hooked me up with

I'm short sighted as fk, just don't wear my glasses cause I don't really need them to operate in daily life.