SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I find the wealthier people are, the less inclined they are to share it with others. Heavy generalisation...but it's always the poor people buying me drinks...

that's how they got wealthy, no?

and somebody tell me this, why is it, that people need to embark on their long weekend road trip right smack in the middle of peak hour? 45mins stuck on the alexander pde is not funny at all.

190k now huh?

Same $ as M3, GTR off my head...

Yeh with all the options, I'm pretty sure the m3 and GTR are that without the options.. Merc options are like 10k each lol

I find the wealthier people are, the less inclined they are to share it with others. Heavy generalisation...but it's always the poor people buying me drinks...

I concur!

Was on the intersection this morning/afternoon doing coin collection for good Friday appeal.

Going to nicer cars thinking that they'll give more but nup, the people with old bombs and crap cars gave heaps more and more than willing too rather than having that expression of having to do it or else they'll look bad kind of thing.... Not all, but was the general case with my experience today.

On a side note, SAU Vic should do it next year imo!