SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

So, suddenly my fuel gauge went to E with the fuel warning light on.

I just filled up yesterday.

Its now fine though. Do i, pull the dash out and clean the contacts? Or is it my fuel level sender dying?

Fuel warning light is a separate sender to the one for the guage, it's a switch that's attached near the bottom of the tank, it may have been an issue with the wiring?

Driving. Being a boss while driving. Wouldn't mind an A5

negative, go the S5 and be far more of a boss, you just have to get an MY08/09 instead of getting an MY10 A5 with a pussy motor.

So, suddenly my fuel gauge went to E with the fuel warning light on.

I just filled up yesterday.

Its now fine though. Do i, pull the dash out and clean the contacts? Or is it my fuel level sender dying?

My R34 did that occasionally too. Ignored it.

ridiculous lol

Looks like I might be going to honolulu with a mate after showing him this lol

haha... enjoy!

damn I nearly booked a couple trips after looking at that.

if tokyo was on it I think I would have caved in.

instead cashed some points with Qantas for some EU flight...Honeymoon come at me,

yeah japan is absent from the list this time, sadly!

personally might try to jump on cheap sydney flights for kicks :S

Tried to book for late in the year, would be like ~$600 each including baggage return lol site has completely shit itself though and can't get through anything his trying to call them now, I gave up over the web.

yeah these always sell out fast,

Lucky with status I get priority booking!

looking forward to after weddign when I can book these with no worries again...miss random travel

Fuel warning light is a separate sender to the one for the guage, it's a switch that's attached near the bottom of the tank, it may have been an issue with the wiring?

that's the issue,

because, after a corner, i saw my fuel gauge decrease from F to E. then the light came on. So i suspect, behind dash issue instead? or do i wanna check the wires coming out of the fuel tank hole in the boot?

that's the issue,

because, after a corner, i saw my fuel gauge decrease from F to E. then the light came on. So i suspect, behind dash issue instead? or do i wanna check the wires coming out of the fuel tank hole in the boot?

Fuel sender brah...it'll be dislodged in the fuel tank.