SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

1376220744.8208.iPicit.jpg

You should get one for each real car that you've had... So get a bright orange bitch as well.. :D and pretend that the SLS is your current merc...

Yeh for sure depends on personal circumstances

Ubank have really good rates not looked into it if there is any catches I got my savings account with them decent rate compared to most

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

you don't actually believe that would happen do you? some bosses will do this, most wont.

go to a fine dining restaurant and the only reason you get minimum wage is because it's legislated, and even then you have to work a LOT more than 38 hours to get it... like 70+

End of the day, people by nature are greedy, selfish and opportunistic assholes. without MW we would just have people taking advantage and paying far far less than they do now. If being a chef for 10 years taught me anything, it's that there is ALWAYS someone with less skill than you that will take your job for less money, and do a shit job. And employers will settle for that in 95% of situations

Look at america and this is exact scenario, so we then have to tip as the ppl don't get paid a living wage.

You should get one for each real car that you've had... So get a bright orange bitch as well.. :D and pretend that the SLS is your current merc...

I'm trying, waiting for the 200sx and supra to be shipped. 200sx is gonna get pro airbrushed because I can't find the colour lol.

If you find an m35 Stagea link me

I'm trying, waiting for the 200sx and supra to be shipped. 200sx is gonna get pro airbrushed because I can't find the colour lol.

If you find an m35 Stagea link me

Noiceeeeee..

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/vermont-south/accessories/logitech-g27-near-new-in-box/1025499704

I'm selling my G27... already had an email offer for $120 pickup...

f**ken Gumtree, it's like the Drift Sales of Auction Sites...

Would sell to you guys for $220 inc GT5 + GT5 Prologue, $200 without.

Get on it. NOW!

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/vermont-south/accessories/logitech-g27-near-new-in-box/1025499704

I'm selling my G27... already had an email offer for $120 pickup...

Would sell to you guys for $220 inc GT5 + GT5 Prologue, $200 without.

Get on it. NOW!

HMMM... xD. I'm *maybe* interested, but if you get someone off gumtree who isn't lowballing you and you want to sell - do that. Have to check on my finances, spent too much recently lolz.

My mate got his G27 when dick smith had a pricing error for like $120 rofl.

Just had someone from Rowville say he's interested and asking if I'm flexible on price... I dropped it by $10, so $220 / $250 with the games.

If he wants it for that price, its gone. It's just taking up space atm since I don't play enough racing games.

Games were you could drift were awesome, Live for Speed etc :D

Edit: Sold for $220... hmmm, I should sell more things on Gumtree. That was easy, and free :)

Just had someone from Rowville say he's interested and asking if I'm flexible on price... I dropped it by $10, so $220 / $250 with the games.

If he wants it for that price, its gone. It's just taking up space atm since I don't play enough racing games.

Games were you could drift were awesome, Live for Speed etc :D

Edit: Sold for $220... hmmm, I should sell more things on Gumtree. That was easy, and free :)

Do you work for gumtree?

The f**k

Well I was considering putting it on Drift sales, but I knew that they'd lowball the hell out of me... Then I was going to put it on ebay... but dem fees... ebay + paypal.

I got one lowball email this morning for half my asking price, and then a legit buyer... I was happy enough with $220, considering that you can buy new for $280... http://www.umart.com.au/newindex28.phtml?id=10&bid=7&sid=52775