SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Hope you guys aren't being serious

Just because you lodge a tax return doesn't mean your automatically entitled to a refund

For your average John Doe your refund is more dependant on your employer rather than the Tax Office or Accountant

got my best return in years this year. :cheers:

Edited by alr33x

Do they?

What sort of interest rates do they offer?

Normally they offer absurdly low interest rates (losing money) but then they don't discount the vehicle as much to make up for it

Just had a snoop on their website and the financing link is a dead end. they do their own insurance as well...

Anyone got some good tips for bleeding an empty clutch line?

Lol I definately need to do mine as well...

At DECA I could hardly get it into gears once it was really hot because the clutch wasn't fully disengaging... Dat crunch

When I was in 1st with my clutch pushing hard against the floor, if I revved at all it would creep forward :/

Just had a snoop on their website and the financing link is a dead end. they do their own insurance as well...

Their own = Outsourced to a supplier of credit / insurance with a slightly better rate for kickbacks?

At DECA I could hardly get it into gears once it was really hot because the clutch wasn't fully disengaging... Dat crunch

When I was in 1st with my clutch pushing hard against the floor, if I revved at all it would creep forward :/

Bleed it first, if that don't fix it, it could be the pedal position screw on the master cylinder needs adjusting.

Do they?

What sort of interest rates do they offer?

Normally they offer absurdly low interest rates (losing money) but then they don't discount the vehicle as much to make up for it

generally they wont negotiate one dollar on purchase price when they advertise super low interest rates, i know honda while ago had a deal on finance but it was a 50% up front payment like if you go 50% of the cars value available to you pretty sure 3% finance isnt that important.

also my mates got bmw full circle so you get a guaranteed amount for the car in 3 years or whatever but you gotta to less then a set amount of kms per year and dealer service etc. always a catch.

No mods to fit and will give the power I am shooting for

fair deal. kits you need for an e9 framed turbz don't seem to be too dear, but if you don't need them for your goals, no point. when does the stock 7 turbz start to struggle though? i thought it could make 220-230 or so...?

Empty line needs a bit work work though :(

Car day at yours Simon?

Yeah, maybe Saturday or Sunday?

Can grab a steam cleaner for a few hours as well and give the seats a good going over :) Clean off the happy stains

fair deal. kits you need for an e9 framed turbz don't seem to be too dear, but if you don't need them for your goals, no point. when does the stock 7 turbz start to struggle though? i thought it could make 220-230 or so...?

$50 off ebay.

nah the 7 turbo is tiny, not much more than 200kw on 98, tad more on e85