SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

legend! will do my hairy legs/feet justice

womens size 9-11. perfect

what's this kebab place in mitcham called? they still open?

Mitcham Kebabs is still open. They just moved down the road and lost their previous ambiance. I think taste should still be okay though?

They're on Mitcham Rd, on the station side near Whitehorse Rd, just before actual railway crossing.

oh okay must've been him then, sorry gaiz i'm still a noob :P

couldn't wave lol was eating a kebab at the good ol' kebab joint. enjoyed eating while watching him do a skid onto springy rd ;)

May have seen you car at kebab joint on the weekend

Blue r34 GT-T coupe wingless with sau stickers?

hope your build goes through mate, wide body's are so rare now-a-days.

Fuark nice! How's the car man, compared to your C-Class?

It's nice, up front is comfortable, rears not so, but lighter so a little quicker, and looks really nice IMO

Mo, don't do coupe lights. Sedan ones all the way. Waste of time, effort and monies.

Abz, it's not a wide body, mofag just likes saying that... It's GTR guards on a sedan

Oh okay lol, well I guess it's good to see something different out there!

May have seen you car at kebab joint on the weekend

Blue r34 GT-T coupe wingless with sau stickers?

Yeah that'd be me, cept it's just a gt :( What car were you in?

It's nice, up front is comfortable, rears not so, but lighter so a little quicker, and looks really nice IMO

Oh that's good! Yeah I think it looks the goods too. :D Have you driven the A/CLA 45 amg yet?

Lets be real though... My car has got a full GTR Rear end... the only thing that actually makes it wider is the rim offset, then the guards are fattened to fit.

It's hardly worth fapping over.

That said... Aaron, come roll my guards... mainly lip them, but a little bit of wide could be nice too... You come to me, I give you fanta.

Mitcham Kebabs is still open. They just moved down the road and lost their previous ambiance. I think taste should still be okay though?

They're on Mitcham Rd, on the station side near Whitehorse Rd, just before actual railway crossing.

yeh i acquired.

• Like 1

Cool thanks guys, I've hit up VIP Window Tinting for a quote :)

Blew me away just how blue/purple the old jdm tint was... and how much clearer the windows were with it gone!

Did you say you were an SAU member? as we get a discount

Don't get me wrong, I love what moh is doing and I think it will be one of the nicest stree 32's in aust when it's done... It's just not hella wide.

However knowing moh he will f**k it right up by putting on aids-ridden whells that stance works fags tell him are cool