SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Hey how long can you keep marinating pork in the fridge... packaged coles pork spare ribs ... I've just started marinading them in this garlic honey soy and was going to have tomorrow night but just realised that I've also got chicken breast so kinda need to have that first...

Both bought on Saturday morn...

The pork can safely last till wednesday night?

I'm having butter chicken and roasted mini capsicum now though...

Unless you mean raw? :/

Also I just googled and found this lovely article opening line :D

Bacon is the oxygen of the food world. It's amazing, you can't get enough of it and anyone too stupid to love it deserves to die anyway.

dead Grinspoon is the best Grinspoon

I ran BCPR7ES gapped to .9 and used to change every 20,000, even when changed they worked fine and looked 100%

dat trent tune

I run BCPR6E

dat quick warm up and rich tune

i'd say 48 hours maximum., 72hours is pushing things.

and... happened yesterday.

customer : "this teriyaki beef tastes weird"

me: "could you tell me what you mean by weird?"

customer : "it tastes too meaty"

me: "it's teriyaki beef"

customer : "yeah?"

me: "beef is meat?"

customer : "this just doesn't taste right"

me: "well, have you had teriyaki beef before?"

customer : "no, but it shouldn't taste like this"

me: "did you want me to get you a serve of chicken instead?"

customer : "yes that would be good"

oh and bitch ate both the beef and chicken, cleaned it all up. was in our bento box btw.

are people that cheap nowadays? inb4 weird review of rude waiter on urbanspoon.

• Like 1

i'd say 48 hours maximum., 72hours is pushing things.

and... happened yesterday.

customer : "this teriyaki beef tastes weird"

me: "could you tell me what you mean by weird?"

customer : "it tastes too meaty"

me: "it's teriyaki beef"

customer : "yeah?"

me: "beef is meat?"

customer : "this just doesn't taste right"

me: "well, have you had teriyaki beef before?"

customer : "no, but it shouldn't taste like this"

me: "did you want me to get you a serve of chicken instead?"

customer : "yes that would be good"

oh and bitch ate both the beef and chicken, cleaned it all up. was in our bento box btw.

are people that cheap nowadays? inb4 weird review of rude waiter on urbanspoon.

Sif let her keep the beef. In this situation you generally take back the product they complained about and exchange it for the new one, not let them keep both!

Sif let her keep the beef. In this situation you generally take back the product they complained about and exchange it for the new one, not let them keep both!

i was ceebs taking the whole box back downstairs into the kitchen.

That awkward moment when your housemate receives a letter in the mail from the Australian Federal Police.

those guys hardly deal with misdemeanors or misunderstandings. I wonder if it also deals with Immigration issues, or would the Department Of Immigration just deal with it? maybe terrorism or illegal visa. hmmmmmmm *curious*

would be a police check for his immigration visa.

would be a police check for his immigration visa.

ahk, thanks.

My theory is the couple got engaged to prevent him being deported. He kept emphasising he was on a permanent visa (not that I care) but he has been here since early 2012 and was studying originally. He seems like the kind of guy who is stupid enough to think he'd get away with it. Theory number 2 is that the visa is off some green card website and he'll be done for freud.

ahk, thanks.

My theory is the couple got engaged to prevent him being deported. He kept emphasising he was on a permanent visa (not that I care) but he has been here since early 2012 and was studying originally. He seems like the kind of guy who is stupid enough to think he'd get away with it. Theory number 2 is that the visa is off some green card website and he'll be done for freud.

the had to have been living together for a year before they put the visa application in.... otherwise they in the shit.

(source: me and the wife)