SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

ahah im still a bit unsure if im 100% commited to sell

so if i pull the plug you may just get to :P

you do interior leather protection man?

can do....leather needs regular maintenance more than protection tho...needs them oils rubbed into its hide every coupla months to keep it sexy...

I didnt know GTRs come with leather? I know them uncommitted to sell feels too...want my car gone, dont want to sell it..the duality is killing me :/

pm me some prices if you can mate :P

lol nah its for an A5

ok....you just want leather done or paint protection too?

how often do you like to wash your car...fortnightly, monthly...6 monthly :P

i just need interior mainly leather protection

i have had the exterior done with ceramic pro 9H so thats all done :P

To be honest I wouldn't bother with protectant really, leather doesn't stain easy, unless you are a messy fella....just buy some good leather conditioner and apply a quick coat whenever you wash your car...

To be honest I wouldn't bother with protectant really, leather doesn't stain easy, unless you are a messy fella....just buy some good leather conditioner and apply a quick coat whenever you wash your car...

awesome!

thank you for that!

nah i keep cars very clean inside.. slight ocd lol

ill pick some up tomorrow! :D

yeah if you are clean don't stress too much... they will tell you leather protectant will repel liqiud etc...it will run off your seats..but then what ,its only going to run onto your carpet,..Its all sales pitch far as I'm concerned....the natural oils in conditoners will do much the same as long as they are applied regularly..

So I say why was their liquid on your seats in the first place... :P

but leather does definately need conditioners to keep it plush, otherwise it dries out and cracks...I've seen lots of lowish km euros with rooted leather cause owners don't condition it...

Haha....

you can sit on straight away of you have too ..

...might be a little slippery especially.on your steering wheel and gear knob...dont need to put it on thick though...light and often is better...and often is only like every month or 2....just learn to feel the softness in the leather and you will know if it's drying out...your drivers seat will dry out more quickly of course..