SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Reminds me I need to call thread doctor for my turbo :/

Also what widebands have people used?

Atm I'm leaning towards the AEM failsafe (30-4900). Has boost as well, so 2 in 1.

I usually just look in the rear view mirror after I give it the boot. If I can see anything, it's too lean

It depends on variants, they can have either forks or eyes in rear. For a GT eyes should be more likely though.

Jump underneath and take a look first to be sure. Also if you need stock susp have a set of near new KYB Excel G shocks out of my parts car you can have for $50.

I know Micheal.but you're so...............far...........

...............away!

Move closer damn you

Lol, if you still need on Sunday I'ma be down a lot closer.

So much this.

I don't like whats between us and you, Mike.

Cragieburn? Does anyone? :P

my rajab..
oh my rajab

2irvlv6.jpg

Dunno why, the guy I'm buying off said he had to take out the pod and replace with stock and the shocks need to be stock also.

Reading VSI8, it doesn't mention anything about intakes being modified. Except that I'd argue that a pod filter was a " modification that does not adversely affect the structural integrity of the vehicle, it’s handling characteristics, the operation of its safety systems or its compliance with the relevant Standards for Registration".

You won't find it there, it's in the EPA's modification guidelines under intake,

http://www.epa.vic.gov.au/~/media/Publications/1031%201.pdf

(b) Dry element pod type air cleaners are permitted on EFI vehicles. Oiled, oil-soaked or fluid-treated elements are not permitted. Any sensors integral to the original system must be retrofitted to the same approximate location.
© Intercoolers that are larger than standard or have a different mounting location or are added where none were originally fitted, are permitted only if no other changes to the intake system have been made. In other words, you may have a pod filter or modified/added intercooler, but not both...