SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

with birds all employed and shit threads like these run rampant without justice:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/439989-hi-everyone-first-post-new-to-forum-r35-mods/#entry7216809

Gee whiz didnt realise the R35 was your ultimate car when you also have:

Ferrari 360 Modena Red 2003

Lamborghini gallardo Yellow 2010

Porsche GT3 RS Orange

When will it be my turn for CEO 10k/a day

There was a recent Tax Case

Where a bunch of mates set up a charity. Salary sacrificed their income into the charity.

The charity was run to research scenaries as:

1. How would my life change if I went holidaying in India

2. What would people think of me if I drove around in a supercar

No shit they went on holidays and bought supercars

I'll give this a shot

Eh Tony, you said there was NSFW goodness in Survivor... I got none of this when I watched it the other day... Sure, that chick has rack for days, but that's normal in survivor so they get viewers :P

There was a recent Tax Case

Where a bunch of mates set up a charity. Salary sacrificed their income into the charity.

The charity was run to research scenaries as:

1. How would my life change if I went holidaying in India

2. What would people think of me if I drove around in a supercar

No shit they went on holidays and bought supercars

I'll give this a shot

Lol I remember reading about this

I'm sure you could learn a thing or two from the AAT judgment Toby ;)

Eh Tony, you said there was NSFW goodness in Survivor... I got none of this when I watched it the other day... Sure, that chick has rack for days, but that's normal in survivor so they get viewers :P

Well not NSFW nudity, but NSFW as it may be frowned upon to view at work

I dont normally watch survivor

But Dem teddies Simon dem teddies

Yeah got a mate with a new 458, ridiculously stunning paint job & quality on that thing

28 years old, I'm jelly lol

dat ceo status

Edited by UNR33L

meh. ferrari's are for purists and people who like being looked at/paying stupid amounts for inevitable repairs.

spoke to the guy who tracks his 1970's ferrari and said he had a newer one (i dont know ferraris) and he would cry every time it broke down. Said it would cost $20,000 minimum for repairs and parts. broke down a couple of times and he f**ked it off.

and that newer SAU member with the R35 got sick of repairing his newer ferrari too.

I'd hate to see what Weltmesier charge for their countless Porsche customers.

Thought I saw Leigh on eastlink yesterday, as I have previously. Speed up and blow off valve next to him as I match speed, dat awkwardness when the wheels aren't black.

In other news, crippling tonsillitis sucks almost as much as crippling boneitis.

meh. ferrari's are for purists and people who like being looked at/paying stupid amounts for inevitable repairs.

spoke to the guy who tracks his 1970's ferrari and said he had a newer one (i dont know ferraris) and he would cry every time it broke down. Said it would cost $20,000 minimum for repairs and parts. broke down a couple of times and he f**ked it off.

and that never SAU member with the R35 got sick of repairing his newer ferrari too.

I'd hate to see what Weltmesier charge for their countless Porsche customers.

This must be why they don't drag me when I throw out a fishing line...not worth 20k to race a Skyline...

Thought I saw Leigh on eastlink yesterday, as I have previously. Speed up and blow off valve next to him as I match speed, dat awkwardness when the wheels aren't black.

In other news, crippling tonsillitis sucks almost as much as crippling boneitis.

haha yeah not many falcons out there with my style of rims

most are hecktik uleh 20s