SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

yeah i think ill need to

but i got no idea where the orig plug in

fiddlesticks

will need to check it out and soure one

only noticed when i was taking pics

EvoOz is best bro. But you have to register, and get approved.

They ask for your drivers lisc number and shit, then you have to post an intro, and then you get access to the rest; pretty ridic. But just put a fake one in, lol. But there's heaps of info.

If you've got fb I can see if I can invite you to the evooz fb group for quicker info if you like

EvoOz is best bro. But you have to register, and get approved.

They ask for your drivers lisc number and shit, then you have to post an intro, and then you get access to the rest; pretty ridic. But just put a fake one in, lol. But there's heaps of info.

If you've got fb I can see if I can invite you to the evooz fb group for quicker info if you like

Sounds like a cult

• Like 2

You wouldn't survive in South America then! Pre-Drinks don't start until 11pm-midnight!

it's the spanish in them.

makes for fun with jet lag, go to sleep early, wake up 2-3 perfect time to go out for a drink.

hopiong to be back in Brazil end of year.

same as when we were in madrid, try get a restaurant booking, 11:30pm first booking! finish eating 2ish.

yeah ive been waiting to get approved on evolutionoz.net for over a week

last time i registerd it was awaiting admin approval and then my account simply vanished

so joined again, still waiting

Starting to get real annoying the people who can discern the difference between flywheel and rear wheel power but can't do the same for torque