SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

you word things weirdly. though i knew what you meant. just thought maybe you had done most of an epic marathon of some sort.

I've been doing an epic marathon for the past week and a bit lol

y'all whinging about someonewho has dialogue and a name nobody remembers being killed off.

back in OZ, average of 1 character death per episode. that shit ran for 6 seasons. OZ was doing it before it was cool.

OZ was the bidness

And sharpened finger nails, so boss

that scene was BOSS

Jumping on car list from few pages back.

89 R31 wagon, full of rust, parted out

88 R31 wagon, swapped for coupe roller

86 HR31 GTS coupe(base turbo not natro) bought as roller, sat, collected some bits ended up on eBay

91 Hyundai excel, rolled

88 Honda prelude, bought with front end damage, repaired, filled with coolant, leaking, figured water pump gave to workshop to fix/rwc, turned out block was cracked in accident, left it there.

96 R33 taxi, drove it, loved it, shat auto, took off road, threw money at, sat, got over it, parted out

93 R33 coupe, bought t boned, parts car, parted out

86 Toyota Corolla, borrowed off mum, shat engine, replaced with engine from other, shat gearbox long time later, mum cbfd so went to scrap

85 Toyota Corolla bought for $100, pulled engine, sold for $100

81 Nissan Bluebird, bought from original owner, low ks, dailied, shat head, replaced, cam gear dowel somehow came out of new head on test drive, turned both heads into 1 good one. Went to ballarat, bottom end died on way, towed, probably still at depot

95 Nissan Maxima, bought off sister to replace bluebird, now going to my dad

93 Subaru Liberty RS Turbo, new daily fun car

and you're still on your P's, yeah?

Can you hear it clicking (if it does normally) when you change the boost setting? or does it only click when at the set levels of boost?

chasing a quote for a custom-made sump. any recommendations?

is scotty busy? car is off the road so will probably only be able to give stock sump and photos for an idea.

I have never made a sump before, but if you have pics I could probably copy some other design...