SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

lol @ one of Alvin's defect reasons...

"Rear spoiler mounts are too sharp"

In case you hit a pedestrian while reversing backwards?

2. I'm not even going to reply to the color suggestion request, since it won't be one of our suggestions anyway.

1. There's only so many colours, if enough are named it will likely be one of the suggestions

2. I do hate some people who ask for opinions when they've already made their mind up...though some people wanna be assured by others they have made a good choice...I hate the ones who do it and go against what everyone has suggested

3. I was thinking of a metallic blue or dark purple which have been suggested :)

Cheers for the info re: gtst and gtr, hence my question as to how different they really are when fully set up

Which seems hard. For what its worth I wenT WOT from 0kmh with 375rwkw and had traction in first which was rather suprising. Howvever around a corner is considerably less likely.

Scotty would know how much of a stickler I am for the stealth look. If someone was just looking to buy a rb28 neo I'd sell them mine.

As for r33 colours, go get House of Kolor's Galaxy Grey. Someone did a drag r33 with this colour and it is fantastic. I asked about it for my r34 before the convo subject changed to 'prepare for write off'

I'm not buying a legit 375rwkw with traction in first unless you were running drag slicks!

Same colour. Unless you are doing bay, door jams etc, in which case MNP

Don't wanna do same colour cause to me that's always been like spending a few thousand on having it look slightly better than before. I like to justify the expense by doing a colour you can't get that model of car in, so that it's more a modification than a repair.

My current favourite contender is this, which I think is dark metallic blue running slightly into dark purple.

7127661435_76461a5f2d_z.jpg

These things come in all sorts of custom colours, including this blue, which is quite striking but may be over the top for a non supercar?

mercedes-sls-amg-black-series-blue.jpg

Anyway, keep the suggestions coming and feel free to show pictures! I'm pretty open at this stage, though a blue or red or any colour that 33s don't normally come in has good odds. It would have to be a damn good silver to make me want to respray same colour.

• Like 1

I'm not buying a legit 375rwkw with traction in first unless you were running drag slicks!

The Auto helped a lot, big semis, stock stall converter, softish rear... I drove it and was seriously impressed, especially with the auto controller. Damn shame it didn't last...

Why there was no footage of the drift day that killed my spare tyres Greg? I am quite sure it wasn't hooking up then...

Time for a c34 Stagea shell mate. You have all the good bits for it already. :P

Anyway, keep the suggestions coming and feel free to show pictures! I'm pretty open at this stage, though a blue or red or any colour that 33s don't normally come in has good odds. It would have to be a damn good silver to make me want to respray same colour.

Looks like Bayside blue to me... Decision made. :)

ahh yeah what happend with that i never got pics??

i'd go a darker shade of silver/graphite with some sort of black pearl through it....

I sent two letters back in autumn, you must notta got em? There prolly was a problem at the post office or somethin

A metallic graphite could look cool

• Like 1

Looks like Bayside blue to me... Decision made. :)

Mmm it's a good colour on 34 and 32, but I reckon hard to pull off on a 33 from a quick google

lemanblue.jpg

Don't wanna do same colour cause to me that's always been like spending a few thousand on having it look slightly better than before. I like to justify the expense by doing a colour you can't get that model of car in, so that it's more a modification than a repair.

My current favourite contender is this, which I think is dark metallic blue running slightly into dark purple.

7127661435_76461a5f2d_z.jpg

less dark and we have a weiner. good choice.