SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

2. I do hate some people who ask for opinions when they've already made their mind up...though some people wanna be assured by others they have made a good choice...I hate the ones who do it and go against what everyone has suggested

This, a million times this.

So many times people ask for help on the Whirlpool IT Forums and I write a 20+ minute reply explaining exactly what they need to do to fix it. Then they turn around and say "Na I don't think thats the problem and neither does my cousin" then they never return to the thread.

I have colours that I like more than the stock ones... but I dont like cops and I feel that changing the colour away from stock is yet another thing you will get picked on for

Bright orange. I loved the colour but screamed 'I'm gay'

I have colours that I like more than the stock ones... but I dont like cops and I feel that changing the colour away from stock is yet another thing you will get picked on for

Yeah sucks

e.g. Alvin

Even though his is a stock colour lol

That's why I reckon a good blue could pull off the non stock colour whilst not drawing too much attention.

I think the colour needs to carry the car because I don't have a kit or aggressive styling that any colour will look good.

This, a million times this.

So many times people ask for help on the Whirlpool IT Forums and I write a 20+ minute reply explaining exactly what they need to do to fix it. Then they turn around and say "Na I don't think thats the problem and neither does my cousin" then they never return to the thread.

I guess blood is

thicker than water

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Yeah sucks

e.g. Alvin

Even though his is a stock colour lol

That's why I reckon a good blue could pull off the non stock colour whilst not drawing too much attention.

I think the colour needs to carry the car because I don't have a kit or aggressive styling that any colour will look good.

Lol Alvin's car?

Spoiler too pointy, wouldnotbang/10.

• Like 1

I only got pulled over twice in mine. Both fair reasons.

Unregistered - Vic roads f**k up

Bald tyres - my fault

Didn't have any issues other than that.

Best example of this is Krysissyiuiusiusuiiiiisu

had car... white... no issues...

paints it orange and gets defected within 50 metres of the paint shop

looooooooooooooooool

Had to have been watching the shop lol

Reminds me of the apprentice at my former place of work...he was moving cars around the workshop and parking them out in the street, got done for no seatbelt hahaha

paint it red and plasti dip your rims black similar to above? looks good.

looks better than blue imo

Edited by UNR33L