R31Nismoid

Field report pls

Was pretty good

I dig the decor too

Honestly knew nothing of him running a new one until he came up and said hi

Was pretty good

I dig the decor too

Honestly knew nothing of him running a new one until he came up and said hi

This is because you're not on facebook and don't come to any events or track days...

This is because you're not on facebook and don't come to any events or track days...

I believe in finding out the organic way

Stock specs will be fine, if it's lower you'll have more camber but you only get half a degree of adjustment in the rear and none in the front so not like you can do anything about it. Getting toe right is the main thing so you're not chewing through tyres.

if you can would run a little more camber in the front just for handling.

but if stock you don't have much adjust ability

so camber front -1 rear -.5

maybe 1-2 mm tow in front just to have it turn a bit better.

rear fairly neutral

Big difference in drivetrain loss, if the article is unbiased (they are technically sponsored by holden) and lets assume the claimed flywheel figures weren't bs from the beginning.

So where's the loss coming from, do they have similar style drivetrains and transmissions?

At the end of the day, its a heap of power anyway... you're going to have a ball either way... But what happens when you swap an exhaust / intake and do a simple flash tune... Is one going to pick up 20kw and the other one going to pick up 100kw? If so, my choice is made right there...

Big difference in drivetrain loss, if the article is unbiased (they are technically sponsored by holden) and lets assume the claimed flywheel figures weren't bs from the beginning.

So where's the loss coming from, do they have similar style drivetrains and transmissions?

At the end of the day, its a heap of power anyway... you're going to have a ball either way... But what happens when you swap an exhaust / intake and do a simple flash tune... Is one going to pick up 20kw and the other one going to pick up 100kw? If so, my choice is made right there...

I think bs flywheel figures is the crux of the article brah