SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

dirt bikes are for bogans who like ruining forests and destroying silence for kms around.

i'd rather support hunters/shooters who actually enjoy the outdoors.

save your coin. for someone who lives at home, you sure do have a lot of space to put your toys.

That's rough man :( :(

I'm not saying they don't work but really they are not very much if at all cheaper than Garretts and due to having a plain bearing core you do lose some response(and that cool whirr down noise after the cars turned off :P) I just don't see them as excellent value for money.

Recon your $2500 500HP Garrett can beat one of mine $2500 500HP SS-Alpha in response? :rolleyes:

And Ball what bearing?

I choice to not to for good reasons.

you should always take into consideration the HELP/HECS repayment based upon your HRI dude

At least then you will know exactly what your tax position is

I can always dream can't i?!

Bro tip to self: buy more negatively geared properties

I'd blind you with a camera flash and given Apple doesn't support flash you'd be fresh out of luck

It's more of a joke to defend Flash these days :P Android doesn't support Flash either, it's a dead application.

Recon your $2500 500HP Garrett can beat one of mine $2500 500HP SS-Alpha in response? :rolleyes:

And Ball what bearing?

I choice to not to for good reasons.

Turbo looks good, but unfortunately its Chequered, so it's more like 350rwkw not 435 lolololol pls.

• Like 1