SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Love the rain! Gutters are f**ked and roof is leaking water into house but still pretty great.

it takes a fair bit more than words on the internet to piss me off :) btw, you're only bottling it up inside. you should let it out more often ;)

Is that an invitation? :P Just a bit of a girl I guess :glare:

I let it out when I ride at the Island or Sydney and I can scream in my helmet at the top of my lungs <3 Nothing takes away your problems more than a massive mono or sliding around a corner on your limit. Only one more week then I'm back :worship: Urgh. Withdrawals.

Back street boys?

That was actually one of the songs played lol.

I did Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida and it was interesting. So apologies to whoever liked that song before I spat on it.

Anyone on here using plazmaman products? Had a mate running a fmic on his xr6t and couldn't speak any higher of it. Definetly thinking of saving for a few months and getting a fmic with their plenum.

Anyone on here using plazmaman products? Had a mate running a fmic on his xr6t and couldn't speak any higher of it. Definetly thinking of saving for a few months and getting a fmic with their plenum.

Epic shit brah. Thanks for keeping us aware.