SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Anyone on here using plazmaman products? Had a mate running a fmic on his xr6t and couldn't speak any higher of it. Definetly thinking of saving for a few months and getting a fmic with their plenum.

Saving for a few months, what are they made of gold? Get a Blitz CS and stick with the standard plenum...

Rails? for seats???

yeh.. $350 a pair is the cheapest ive seen making my own lol

Saving for a few months, what are they made of gold? Get a Blitz CS and stick with the standard plenum...

agree with bird brains... the plazmaman plenums are only good for BIG top end power larger TB's.. and to achieve this the runners have to be the perfect length, and ID.. i would say that alot of the names without the "blitz greddy hks etc" names would just be generic lengths because it 'fits'..

you sure you want to make your own?

in a car accident id hate to see poor seat rails fail and the seats come out of the car

im not making my own as such.. but making an adapter plate to switch from recaro to bride.. ill still use the recaro rails.

yeh.. $350 a pair is the cheapest ive seen making my own lol

agree with bird brains... the plazmaman plenums are only good for BIG top end power larger TB's.. and to achieve this the runners have to be the perfect length, and ID.. i would say that alot of the names without the "blitz greddy hks etc" names would just be generic lengths because it 'fits'..

post-59171-0-51392000-1323586580_thumb.jpg

i'll beleive this after you bring it to the next dyno day ;)

380 at the rears seem too much and I don't trust the guys at motor mag, or whatever the mag link you posted was to even know the difference between flywheel and rearwheel kw's let alone report accurately on it

I will :) seriously look it up if you don't believe it already a few dyno vids on youtube

Don't know why people doubt the power figures, the engines are over 2 times the displacement of an rb26, and even standard NA falcon/holden/toyota six cyls make more power than stock rb25det's. Add the fact that the factory power figures are usually understated, and it's not hard to make big power with minimal mods..