SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Must be the aftermarket using it - that or united are seriously committed to marketing it, because they keep popping up new servos with E85 / installing tanks.

indeed, just had a look at caltex, their "E85" mix is still only in 8 stations around melb, I think that a reduction from a couple years ago.

just put one near each track and I'll be happy

Urgh, this sucks badly...

Have the Coxsackie virus (Hand Foot and Mouth Disease)... normally kids under 10 get it, and like chickenpox, when adults get it it is worse. Started with a fever, cold chills, sore throat and pounding headache on Saturday.. Sunday started popping out with spots on my palms, soles and face... Now the spots are painful enough that I can barely walk... all while being contagious.

On the plus side... 100% Completed Far Cry 4
On the neg side... Falling behind on work
On the plus side... f**k work, Thug life!

lol jk someone bring me some chicken soup please :(

when you taking me for a spin? I can be your security guard, however I'm only 75KG you won't get a 100KG security guard unless you got a BNR34 sorry brah.

When I can take it for a spin myself lol

• Like 1

anyone going to HWY meet friday night?

suspect its gon be a big one

This is the same mentality as people entering lotto when it's a big prize draw lol

All it says to me is bigger chance of cops

Never seen cops rape anyone at a HWY meet when I've been there on the bike...They seem well organized, cops at the entrances/exits making sure no ones being a f**kwit etc... Can't say whether or not they're issuing defects in the mail but I'd say that'd be all over facebook etc if they were..

• Like 1