SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Spectating motorkhanas always ends in regret

with you there, but can be a good way to kill some time and watch ppl get lost.

how I have no idea but they do.

only excuse for a WD is if you doing circle work.

I remember the meeting

Something about Mohsen getting his cousins and friends over the other side of the racetrack to beat up Dezz

Dezz saying he'll drop them after he drops Moh

Awkwardness for a couple of minutes

Then sunburn

• Like 1

Well hwy meet was fail. So many freakin people. Car park full instantly. Warrigal rd backed up from centre rd to north rd, people parking on nature strips and foot paths. Commodores who didn't get a park wanted to make sure everyone knew they were packing a supercharger. Plus lots of leggings with heels on. Baby Jesus would have vomited on the spot.

my first meeting was at an autosalon when i was taking an ex probably 5-6 years ago, out of all the people he came up to me in the exhibition centre and asked where autosalon was, only remember it because he was right next to it lol

#latetotheparty

I remember that nats. Moh's car was scary

I remember some abo sped up when alvin tried to overtake in the peice of shit. We almost had headon with a semi.

Birds had perfect view of this.

And that I sounded like lil wayne one night whilst sleeping.

I remember the meeting

Something about Mohsen getting his cousins and friends over the other side of the racetrack to beat up Dezz

Dezz saying he'll drop them after he drops Moh

Awkwardness for a couple of minutes

Then sunburn

No recollection, but sounds like something I would've said.

my first meeting was at an autosalon when i was taking an ex probably 5-6 years ago, out of all the people he came up to me in the exhibition centre and asked where autosalon was, only remember it because he was right next to it lol

Not sure if this has turned into a 'when did you meet des' thing, but if that was about me, again, no recollection of it lol

In other news, took my new skates out for their first walk on dese mean streets (Lygon) tonight.

Someone with my level of paranoia shouldn't really wear all red shoes, they attract a fair amount of attention