SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

serious talk time fellas.
have you all ever gotten so over everything you feel like you are working to achieve nothing, like no goals, no aspirations. just working
and before anyone says find a new profession, i like this job. it pay well. but everything else is meh.
wake up, shower, work, relax, fap, shower, sleep.
i cant even be f**ked chasing chicks anymore, and my temper is getting shorter and shorter. what the f**k.

have you all ever gotten so over everything you feel like you are working to achieve nothing, like no goals, no aspirations. just working

and before anyone says find a new profession, i like this job. it pay well. but everything else is meh.

i cant even be f**ked chasing chicks anymore, and my temper is getting shorter and shorter. what the f**k.

in seriousness

http://www.beyondblue.org.au/

or on a slightly lighter note

http://www.mantherapy.org.au/

• Like 1

Make some lifestyle changes moh

well no make some positive lifestyle changes.

if the lifestyle change you make is smoking vast quantities of ICE..prob not going to help.

The Man therapys site has some good ideas on where you need to look and suggestions to help.

all from the context of a man cave.

(it's run by Beyond blue as well)

well no make some positive lifestyle changes.

if the lifestyle change you make is smoking vast quantities of ICE..prob not going to help.

The Man therapys site has some good ideas on where you need to look and suggestions to help.

all from the context of a man cave.

(it's run by Beyond blue as well)

lost my shit hahah

i smoke, have cut down the crap food intake. really just cook at home.

like last night, i declined a kebab and had the arab bean sprouts i had cooked lol.

i hardly drink now, like a stubbie or two at the very most.

ill sus those websites out

its really strange because one minute ive got everything under control, next minute im losing it and feeling like smashing something.

have another ct scan in 3 months. doctors thought the cyst might have something to do with it.

lost my shit hahah

i smoke, have cut down the crap food intake. really just cook at home.

like last night, i declined a kebab and had the arab bean sprouts i had cooked lol.

i hardly drink now, like a stubbie or two at the very most.

ill sus those websites out

its really strange because one minute ive got everything under control, next minute im losing it and feeling like smashing something.

have another ct scan in 3 months. doctors thought the cyst might have something to do with it.

how about your realise your not some little bitch, and man the f**k up.

life is shit. its hard and doenst get easier unless you win the motherf**king lottery.

if you need a hug, come get one, then im gonna smash you in the other eye socket, cos thats waht life does.

الكثير شقيق الحب

Maslows-Hierarchy-of-Needs.jpg

Where do you see yourself lacking in the above picture? Work on balancing all 5 if you have focused too much on the others.

It's why Ive moved back to Melbourne & getting ready for 4hr flight to Perth. Exit row to my self for free.

post-10032-14217341384585_thumb.jpg

Seriously Moh, you had your well paying job given to you on a platter, hence the complete lack of appreciation for how good you have it.

If you had to work to be where you are you would have an appreciation for it and a sense of fulfillment about life.

Now quit sooking and sell some f**king ovens you spoilt shit.