SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Can be a bit more complex if you've got bundled services... eg your phone and mobile and foxtel etc with them as well but you just want a different ISP.

I've learnt never ever let an automated system, especially Telstra's Siebel, try to work out how to unbundle your products and discounts in the most cost effective manner... And good luck getting them to refund the difference of what it COULD have been bundled as if it was done efficiently.

That's the plane I took to Canberra last visit, fkin awful turbulence on it in non turbulent conditions. I researched the plane model before I boarded and, as it turns out, one of them has crashed every 6 months for the last decade...and it had been about 7 months since the last crash, so I was a tad nervous. But here we are again.

Shit that's pretty decent!

Does fall over up top a tiny bit tho as suspected... could do with some cams as there is AMPLE response to lose

Torque is very impressive, for the money he spent on the engine though to only achieve 330kw I'd be pretty disappointed :P I'm almost doing that on -7s and E85 with stock injectors on 15psi...

pretty sure i saw that earlier today advertised for under 60.... value for R34GTR? maybe. value for overall car? fark no. worthy investment? maybe. sell off 2.8, whack a working stock in there, get full detail and probably walk away with a bit of money in pocket.

pretty sure i saw that earlier today advertised for under 60.... value for R34GTR? maybe. value for overall car? fark no. worthy investment? maybe. sell off 2.8, whack a working stock in there, get full detail and probably walk away with a bit of money in pocket.

Efforts

Shit that's pretty decent!

Does fall over up top a tiny bit tho as suspected... could do with some cams as there is AMPLE response to lose

Yeah but when it's already making that kind of power in the midrange, just means you can change gears early as fk lol

So what's it worth? Just curious always loved 34s but haven't paid any attention to em for agessss

Prolly not far off the mark pending condition. I almost shelled out for one that was full of HKS goodies and a z tune body kit, that was about 55k and went for just shy of it.

Average 34Rs go for 35-40 the good ones seem to sell around 50-60 depending what gear they have.

If you got that one for 50-55 it would be a good buy assuming everything is mechanically and structurally sound. Still think 34s are overpriced as shit though, that or 33s are underpriced, but likely the former.