SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

That said, there is a bit of a saying that if you lend someone $20 and never get it back then it's money well spent

But not 20k

But then what if it was $20 paid in tax used to buy alcohol/ciggarettes/drugs? :P

I've gone through this before for 50 bucks, never getting that back

At least it was only 50 bucks, but still, 50 bucks is 50 bucks. :\

Don't think I'll lend money ever again to friends heh

Also, S22E03 of top gear is funny as f**k. (came out today)

Edited by UNR33L

Is he not paying it back because financially he is not in the position to do so?

Or does he have money now and is just avoiding paying it back.

Your mate needs to figure this out, talk to the guy, say "We agreed that you would pay back minimum $500/fortnight until it was fully repaid, you are not meeting your end of the agreement, why?" and if its a bullshit excuse call him out on it "Saw you shouting beers for everyone after work last night, where's my money man?"

This is why all agreements need to have a non-payment clause, whether it's upped interest rates after a certain timeframe or something, the person needs an incentive to pay it back... $50 isn't worth losing a friend over, $20,000 is more than enough for some people.

wheres-my-money-o.gif

Is he not paying it back because financially he is not in the position to do so?

Or does he have money now and is just avoiding paying it back.

Your mate needs to figure this out, talk to the guy, say "We agreed that you would pay back minimum $500/fortnight until it was fully repaid, you are not meeting your end of the agreement, why?" and if its a bullshit excuse call him out on it "Saw you shouting beers for everyone after work last night, where's my money man?"

This is why all agreements need to have a non-payment clause, whether it's upped interest rates after a certain timeframe or something, the person needs an incentive to pay it back... $50 isn't worth losing a friend over, $20,000 is more than enough for some people.

wheres-my-money-o.gif

Yeah, not like I would loose a friend over 50 just be more careful lending out in future

Yeah, not like I would loose a friend over 50 just be more careful lending out in future

I would lose a friend over 50, as long as you remind them about it and they're scum about paying it back

What kind of asshole does that to someone, when you've helped them out and their response is meh you don't need it back

Doesn't matter the amount

I would lose a friend over 50, as long as you remind them about it and they're scum about paying it back

What kind of asshole does that to someone, when you've helped them out and their response is meh you don't need it back

Doesn't matter the amount

We went on a double date, (I'd seen this girl a couple of times before then) and I basically paid cos needed to pre book

Think it was thought he was being helpful to my cause/date, so didn't feel the need to pay back.. heh

Edited by UNR33L