SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Interesting to note that ALL health funds share the costs of the most expensive claims under the current arrangement.

Allegedly this is the reason it's so expensive regardless who you go with.

am after an amateur/start-up photographer to take photos at an upcoming birthday party.

Not after any professional or a film studio production team (ala Toby's wedding)

Anyone know someone looking to make some coin for a few hours of photos? Sat 14th Feb - location: Buleen

I cant be bothered taking photos myself, rather drink instead.

thnx

am after an amateur/start-up photographer to take photos at an upcoming birthday party.

Not after any professional or a film studio production team (ala Toby's wedding)

Anyone know someone looking to make some coin for a few hours of photos? Sat 14th Feb - location: Buleen

I cant be bothered taking photos myself, rather drink instead.

thnx

Jamie?

?

http://m.smh.com.au/business/why-private-health-insurance-is-so-expensive-and-what-can-be-done-about-it-20150122-12vi1y.html

The chief executive of listed fund nib, Mark Fitzgibbon, proposed three solutions to ease the pain: encouraging greater take-up of insurance by young people; increasing collaboration between insurers and healthcare providers; and reconsidering risk equalisation - the policy that shares the costs of the industry's most expensive customers among all funds.

You forgot potato scallops

Potato cakes with extra salt from Dandenong Oasis swimming pool. The good ol' days

The Noble park swimming pool was always sketchy. Heard people would put razor blades in the tube slide.

/school rumours

• Like 1

you too could be gay like that leigh.

supra's wheel of choice is often the Work SSR/meisters. mainly because supras look shit with just about any wheels. its almost more rare to see a supra with factory kit than with leftover aids kits from Y2K. doesnt matter what kit, wheels, spoiler, bonnet or lights you put on a supra, it will always look like an obese peanut on wheels next to an MA70 supra

Custom body kit.. Never heard of abflug?

Ahhh YES! I do remember actually agesss ago downloading supra videos on dialup lol

supra's wheel of choice is often the Work SSR/meisters. mainly because supras look shit with just about any wheels. its almost more rare to see a supra with factory kit than with leftover aids kits from Y2K. doesnt matter what kit, wheels, spoiler, bonnet or lights you put on a supra, it will always look like an obese peanut on wheels next to an MA70 supra

okay.jpg :(

20130526-220148.jpg

• Like 1

Despite being lighter, faster and more focused towards performance than the "Am I a luxury coupe or a sports car?" X70 :P

Saw Aston Martin / Jag looking car accelerate rapidly out of driveway in Wantirna...closer inspection it's a Tesla Model S 85

Didn't get a chance to run him, but managed to leave him behind as he followed me out of a slip lane. Silent as a dead man

Keep an eye out for him Leigh lol